Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Goodness of the Lord!

At this point of my life, ex is trying to plant more curses to bring me down and when nothing works, he came himself to be the source of curse as he talked to me, my attacks increased. That's why happy he was to see me breaking down under the influence of the curse coming through him!!!

I thank Lord for His Wisdom. One sentence is all needed to rise my awareness. I do not know how much had he planted his curses but he was boasting to me that when I left, he would clear Everything Out of this house!!! That shows that he knows all that he had done and will clear all that after I leave!!!

Recently, he had done pretty much measuring that I don't bother much as he said he will redo the house after I leave. But things got suspicious that arose my attention. My toothbrush was getting old and high time to change it. I have a great stock of them as I bought during sales.

However, none of them was in sight when I went looking for them!!! I was puzzled!!! The miracle of miracle, the toothbrush came back themselves!!! I was puzzled to see them. Then he came checking my kitchen cabinets where I put the toothbrush and also the food items. At that time, I was wondering what was he looking as there wasn't anything for him.

When he said about clearing the whole house, it then occurred to me that he had used my things to curse me. When he saw me was pretty okay, he went searching for those cursed items!!!

Also, Jc had changed her toothpaste that I did not buy her kiddy toothpaste anymore. When one appear out of nowhere, I was puzzled! Now I know it his planting!!!

Right now, I am not sure what other things he had planted, because I am still having attacks!!! But Lord is faithful in preserving me.

With my feeling for him fully gone, what he did to me only tell me this man is a No No!!! Even when he see me in Good Life, due to the blessing in future, I will not accept him back even if he want to do a U-turn by then. I rather start a new life with whom the Lord has provided.

Amazingly, he had been especially nice to Jc, so much so that even it cross the line of parenting, he agreed to her wants, even though it might be not good to her. With me seeing the danger and trying to voice her out, he came a contrasting voice to tell her it's ok and it's her choice!!! What kind of parenting is that??? I really don't like his devilish teaching on her!!!

But what to do? Jc trusted the daddy much and don't want any part of my stern teaching. When I give her favour, he came with much more to show that trusting him is better than trusting mummy!!!

He is using his soft, soothing voice to talk to her!!! His tactics to keep her with him!!!

I don't know how Jc will eventually be. At one point of meditation Lord said I will lost her but in another point he said not. But no matter what, I have to trust His Grace and Mercy to turn things around!!! I do not want her to go down the drain!!! This man is really hopeless, to get her he does not mind to lower the limits!!!

Thank God that Abba is with me. Just like Job, whatever I lost, He will bless me better quality; He said I would have another 2 girls and 1 boy!!!

I thank Lord for His Goodness!!! I thank Him that even in this cursed home, I still could stay alive!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: