Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Lost Mobile Phone

Every evening, Jc will go to the playground. Last night as usual, I went down to look for her as she did not come back in time. She told me she lost her mobile phone which was in the phone bag that she carried over her neck. I asked Lord where was the phone was as playground is big. Lord told me where she fly kite.

I asked her where did she fly kite, she told me the patch of green field at the side of our apartment. That was one big patch of grass, bigger than 2 football field. At over 7:30 -8pm, it was dark. Street light could not give much light to the field. No wonder she did not answer my earlier call!

I tried to call her mobile, but I could not hear the ring tone. As I was worried, Lord came through my daughter to say that it should be the other far end where a man, who is her classmate's dad, was. We walked over, but it was dark.

Praise the Lord, He let Jc saw her daddy car driving home. I stood there and decided to call her dad to find some light for us. My conversation was heard by that man. He told us where his daughter and mine and a few others were running, as I tried to search along where they ran, I tried calling her mobile again. Moments later, Lord led the man to use his LED light to find the phone. Praise the Lord!

Where I saw the man found it, it was around the spot I had stood. I did tell Lord Jesus to be my legs and walked to where the phone is. I was too blind to see it! Praise the Lord, He got the man to find it for us. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Talking about this darkness, I saw it again in this verse, Matthew 16:23 'Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but things of men.”' Jesus called Peter Satan when he have in mind the things of man!!!

Daily, we can go about doing our things, when encounter situation, do you look to Jesus and confess His words and look to his solution for answer or you complain and talk about who and who and this and that? When I was clueless where Jc phone was, I prayed in the spirit and continued looking. I passed the whole situation of finding the phone to Lord's nail-pierced hand. I trusted that He surely will be able to help me find it. Lord did not fail me. Glory Glory!

5 comments:

JadeShaLyn said...

Hi Stephanie,

i have been greatly encouraged by your walk with Jesus, alot of what you are going through in your relationship i am too. i would like to keep in touch with you, my name is Jade and hopefully i can share more of my life story and testimony with you, oh i live in the UK at the mo and i believe it was not an accident that i stumbled upon your blog.very grateful.

love,
Jade

Louvregirl said...

Stephanie~ I will try this with my 19 year old son's 'special' jacket. He had a down-filled expensive jacket for the (very) cold weather here and it was stolen from his dorm floor common area (this week.) I would not *mind* giving up a mere jacket~ but my son has special needs (double lung surgery) and that jacket is keeping him warm. As a Mom, it 'upsets' me that something so very essential for his health has been taken.
lg

Stephanie said...

Hi Louvregirl,

You can pray this prayer:

Abba father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may you manifest the Lord's hand on the person who has taken the jacket. Bind the satan out of him and throw it down to hell in the name of Jesus.

When the Lord's hand is manifested, it bless the person and judge the adversary that led the person to steal.

The testimony I heard from this sermon being preached was this man's car got stolen. He manifest on the car. Think you can pray for the jacket and the person who take.

After a month or so, Lord get the thief to return the car. His car was originally pretty broken. Lord get the thief to changed the parts and return it.

When Jc lost her ball in the playground, I manifest Lord's hand on both the taker and the ball. When it still didn't come back, I was thinking, cannot be, since Lord brought that car back, surely He would bring the ball back.

A few days later, Jc saw the ball in the playground. :)

May Lord bless you! Amen. I pray in agreement prayer with you. Amen!

Stephanie said...

Hi Louvregirl,

When I was writing the reply to you, I had this impression that when you trust the Lord, you might get a few jackets back. There is this testimony that I heard where this student lost his jackets, when he trusted the Lord, Lord sent someone to bless him 4-5 jackets of different colours.

As I did not release to you, last night Lord led me to another testimony. The lady lost a dress, Lord blessed her 4-5 more. She said Lord knows she is going to need it for his preaching, so send a lady to give them to her. Glory Glory! May you see the miracle come to past in your son's life. Hallelujah!

Louvregirl said...

Awe Stephanie!!
You are T for Terrific! Thank you for 'making me think higher'
~~ God bless you! Karen (lg) :):)
(many smiles.....) Again, thank you for this wonderful faith-filled response!!!