Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Marriage

As a family member of Christ, for the longest time, I am wondering why the bible describes me, the child of God, as the bride and Christ the bridegroom. I also wondered why husband and wife is considered 1 body in Christ. In the meditation I have moments ago, finally I got the answer. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Daily, listening about Jesus Christ from New Creation Church preaching is about knowing our husband, the Christ! Lord bless us human to have relationship with the opposite sex to know what courtship is. It's a wonderful experience knowing Jesus. As such, those that preached about the Law is not presenting a image desirable about Christ at all. Who would want to marry someone or get close to someone who is nasty, judging you this and that and let you fear him much? Surely, I will not! Glory Glory!

After having a good opinion of Lord, the prospective candidate, it's about romancing with Him, the bible. As you read with the right opinion of Jesus, you get a correct image of who Jesus is. This gives you a better understanding of God as Jesus said, as the Father is, so is He. Glory Glory.

Each step you takes to walk closely to know who Christ Jesus is, it is a fruitful walk to get closer to Christ. As we walk the Righteous path, Lord will lead and guide. In Him, all the Grace and Favour will flow. We abide with Him for it's a pleasure to bath in His Love and His Righteousness. Like a manly man we look at our partner, Christ protects us whenever we encounter problems. We just have to cast to His nail-pierced hand or pray for Lord's Almighty hand to help us handle the situation and plea the blood of Jesus for protection. He, the Prince of Peace, the Prince of Shalom, will surely blesses you with Shalom Peace. Glory Glory!

Which of you when you are in love, don't talk to your lover? Meditation is Lord talking to us, telling us the plan He has for us, how he is going to bless our life, and everything in our life. Each walk is about moving closer to Him. Love, joy and peace will flows in abundance. Glory Glory!

When is the Great Wedding? The day when you think like Him and act like Him and is Him as He is fully in you, blessings will starts pouring. Glory Glory! That is why Lord warn in the bible. Those bride who have their oil ready in plenty when he come or those that has to go looking for oil. What kind of bride do you want to be in this relationship?

This is what Lord revealed to me:

Lord:
'My love, this is the happiest moment for abba. You know, I look at you grow in me from a young shoot. Abba tender care slowly mold you up. I know all of darkness deceiving plan. I see you getting stronger and stronger to resist the lies and remain in My Truth. Abba is very pleased! Glory Glory!

My love, my darling, it is time for the marriage, for you and Me; the merry, the joy, the happiness! Glory Glory! You have completed the walk. Abba is glad, very glad. We are going out together, as couple, to heal the sick. Why husband and wife is 1 in me? Because, I and you are one. Glory Glory!

My love, now you know, abba is so pleased! Surely your wayward husband will return to me. Abba will bring him back. Glory Glory! Surely you and me are going out to heal the sick. And I am bringing your physical husband to represent me in satisfying you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

What a wonderful life! As we walking with Lord, He brings our partner to satisfy our daily life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord: 'My love, my darling, sure you will have the happiest life on earth I am blessing you. Glory Glory. The heaven on earth life will descend upon you. You will live in my Love, Joy and Peace. Health and Wholeness in abundance and Riches and Honours in abundance too. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

No comments: