Friday, March 19, 2010

The Obedience to Christ

Ever since I came to Christ, and believe in the Grace of Jesus, He completed everything we need on the Cross and nothing for us to do. We just need to believe and rest in the Lord. I learned that REST is Holy Spirit directed activities. Glory Glory!

Lord trained me since a young Christian, from always made sure to go early to queue for Rock seats, but at the command of Lord, went there instead of 4pm to 5:30pm, which means reaching there at 6:30pm, which was not favourable to get our favourite seats. But as Lord instructed, I had to obey and prayed that He reserved the seats for me. Lord blessed me the seats and I got up a cab to minister to a certain cab driver. Glory Glory!

Lord even got me to get off a LRT station, to minister to someone, who also got down the wrong station. From all these little obedience, till He lead me to the Divorce, yes, no matter what my emotional feeling was, I obeyed him. Many would argue that God don't lead people to divorce. But I did read in the bible that if I, the believe don't divorce, but ex, the disbeliever could divorce me. Anyway, now I know Lord's purpose of this path, I am glad I obeyed. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

Lord closes door on things you find no go. He opens door on things you find smooth sailings. This is one way He lead. Lord long ago, He told sis, 'I have my plan. My way is not your way. You have not obeyed me. Since you want that way, I am okay too, but it's not the best in the long term.'

I heard in the younger days, it hit my sis, Su, hard that she quickly repented. Recent months Lord has been guiding her to walk in full Grace on family relationship. She learned a lot faster this round.

Lately, over a certain news, I was puzzled why someone major investment, Lord said in future will suffer. I could not understand. It was as if Lord was not with them. With my daily communicating with Lord, I know He will NOT lead anyone to suffer setback in major investment if their trust is in Him. Based on this someone expansion in Lord's kingdom, I am very sure they should have trusted Him somehow. He is a God of Love, after all!

Last night, when Lord led me to listen to this someone sermon, I finally found the answer. Lord closed the door on their pursue and opened the door to another Lord's leading. But that someone not interested. This was what Lord revealed to me after watching that sermon.

Lord: 'As you heard, I did close door. The one I opened to them is xxxxx. But someone's PRIDE do not want it. As such, someone don't want my way, but someone's way, so I okay too. But it's not the best. I still bless those, who trust in me. But that's not my wish!'

When Lord revealed to me, I shook my head. It involved many people hard earned money as the stress is on: must give with pain. Then will receive with joy.

Why I write this post? Daily, moving in each of our life, there are many decisions to make. Do you want Abba Father directions or you want to go by your smallest of mind to decide. After all, we have a Almighty Father, who LOVES us so much! Glory to Lord Jesus!

Why many want to go their ways and not submit to the One, who know best! He has been to the past, present and the future, knows what's the best path we should take to remain in His blessing. Shouldn't we consult Him instead of wanting our way and demanded He bless our way? Man's pride!

I don't know if you understand this post. May the Lord give you wisdom and understanding to grab hold of this important truth! It's about you receive His best blessing or your mediocre wants. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Louvregirl said...

I liked this post stephanie~~
many thanks.
lg