Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walk in Love

I am glad that Jade post a query in my last post on Galatians 6:2. In Galatians 6:1-2, it is written 'Brothers, if someone is caught in sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. ...Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.'

In this Christian walk, this is what Lord Jesus told me long ago, when I ask him what should I do to receive his blessing. I was a very young Christian then. Lord opened the bible to John 6:29 'Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”' This is what I have chosen to do then, to believe in Jesus. From then on, whenever I attend NCC, whom sermons is revealing about Jesus, I just drink, drink and drink. What ever the pull pit said I believe and do accordingly.

This is what Jesus replied to the Samaritan Woman, John 4:13, 'Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water (look to the world) will be thirty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him (look to Christ) will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”' The Samaritan woman believed in Him and were able to become an evangelist for Jesus after that.

When I was a young believer, Lord through Pastor Prince also shared that do not care about drawing to feed others. It's important to fill ourselves up first. So, I did not care much about others. I just believe and believe. I let what I hear sink into my heart. From there, Lord led me to read the bible to know him well, at least not to confuse him with the devil. Hehe...

From there, then I go to meditate the words of Christ. I did not bother about any law to follow or to carry, I just concentrate on enjoying Jesus. Whatever revelation I learned from the sermons, I shared with those around me. Slowly, Lord leads me to walk in love, when I read the bible, especially what Jesus said in the 4 books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, I found I become part of it.

Psalm 23:2-3 says:

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters (as I sit at the feet of Jesus and draw from him, it becomes so full that my mouth automatically shares His Goodness.)

3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake (I am currently here)

Psalm 23:6 'Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life....' I am currently walking this path out too, to love other and lead them close to Jesus.

When one has not been drinking much, his spirit is dry. He will be more depending on self. When depending on self, our natural flow is towards the tree of good and evil, we will be legalistic against others, be it with good intention or not, it is still dead and dry in Christ.

When one fill the spirit man about the goodness of Jesus day in day out, out of his belly will flow rivers of living water to touch the sick. In the natural, I could hardly love anyone, but when I continue to drink till now, whoever sick or not walking right, Lord leads me to pray for them. Glory Glory!

Jesus told us to love our enemy. How do you love them? Long time ago, YC told me about this colleague of her that always came against her. I told YC, why not you manifest the Lord's hand over her nastiness? To free her from devil's control. YC told me, “No, I do not like her!” I said, “Why? You pray for her, the nastiness gone, she will treat you better, why not?”

In the natural, we do not like our enemy, but when you walk closely and know very well, who is God and who is devil. When you know them well, you will surely disallow devil from manipulating anybody's life to let them dwell in the nastiness.

Lately, when I learn about what all these nastiness could do in a person's life, I and Su combined prayers to pray for the whole of our family members. You will be surprise if Lord opens your eyes to see what all these nastiness becomes. In younger people, I see small spirit attached to them and easy to clear off. Those around my age, Lord let me see a big log falling off.

Come to my mum's age and my sis mother-in-law's age, I see metal piece like robot outer casing on their body parts. My mum knees was previously painful when climbing stairs, I saw that metal piece on both her legs. My 2nd sis mother-in-law could hardly walk, whole body weak, I saw her whole body was caged by the metal pieces. It's cute to see Lord removing the casing and throw them into a box full of them!!!

From this blog, ever since Lord revealed what ex had been doing, no matter how I manifest Lord's hand and plea the blood of Jesus and build the hedge of Protect, he carried on. It was when I realise how the nastiness that one kept in his heart that can manifest into sickness or bad behaviour, I prayed for him to remove the hatred he had sowed since young and opened a big door for devil to come into him to lead him to devour women. Once Lord cleared devil from his life, he is not into this anymore. Glory Glory!

How you walk in love? How you carry other's burden and fulfill the law of Christ? When you know what devil is doing in each other's life, you pray for them and free them of devil's control. This is how you walk in love and fulfill the law of Christ of loving your enemy.

By the way, these are the nastiness that keep people in bondage: grief, trauma, generation curses, unforgiving, bitterness, resentment, anger, worry and stress.

This is what I prayed:

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I curse this spirit of xxx. I command it to go in Jesus' Name. And I also manifest the Lord's hand to bind them up and throw them down to hell, to the lake of fire, in the name of Jesus, Amen!

As long as there is some emotional pains in the past, the nastiness will be sow in the heart. The only way to get rid of it is through this payer. It is amazing that sickness and bad behaviour is gone with clearing of these spirits from the heart! Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: