Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mercy Seat

Since last evening till this morning, I am feeding my spirit man the parable of the Sheep and the Goats in Matthew 25:32-46. As Lord revealed to me what He will do during judgment time, I guess you will be interested to know. Glory Glory! I will go line by line.

Matthew 25
32 'All the nations will gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.'


Lord: 'My love, those who are of the Lord will join me in heaven. I will place each of you by your family. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

33 'He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.'

Lord: 'My beloved, abba will let you seat with me. The Glory of the throne I will let you enjoy. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!'

34 'Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepare for you since the creation of the world”'

Lord: 'My beloved, my love, whoever I send to you, you did feed them with the goodness of me. That is counted. You do not bother how they look. Abba is very pleased. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

35 'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,'

Lord: 'My beloved, my darling, when I was thirty, you yield for me. The more you use me, the stronger I get. Abba is very happy that you always fill me up fully. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

36 'I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you look after me.'

Lord: 'My love, my darling, you dissect the gospel and see the purity of Jesus. Abba is so happy. No one can dissect Jesus as good as you. Abba is so happy with you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

37 'Then the righteous will answer him, “Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?”'

Lord: 'My darling, you used me fully, and let me be God of your life. Abba is very happy. Glory Glory! My love, surely you are my great reward. Abba is so happy to have you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

38 'When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?'

Lord: 'My love, you have the right attitude towards me. Glory Glory! You bring me to the highest and the lowest, no matter where you go. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

39 'When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

Lord: 'My love, abba is so please with all that you did. Abba is going to bring the blessing to you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

40 'The King will reply, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”'

Lord: 'My darling, my love, the pleasure of being your God is a high enjoyment for me. It brings the fragrant of Jesus out in full. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

41 'Then he will say to those on his left, “Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”'

Lord: 'My beloved, my love, I will ask them if they want to accept Jesus. If Yes, I will still save them. If No, they shall be cursed. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

42 'For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.'

Lord: 'My beloved, abba will be very angry over them. They ignore continuous calling to come back to me. Glory Glory! Abba will surely put them in the lake of fire for those who don't want me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

43 'I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

Lord: 'You who have all things thought that is sufficient. You think you can survive yourself. Didn't you know there is more to it than the things of earth?'

44 'They also will answer, “Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?”'

Lord: 'By being proud of self, you have rejected the Saviour. No more chance will be given once you taste the hardship in the lake of fire. The judgment is eternal. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

45 'He will reply, “I will tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.”'

Lord: 'My love, they who continue to reject me, no more Grace left once they enter the lake of fire. The last chance is at the judgment seat. They who repent at that moment still can come to my kingdom. If they still reject, lake of fire will be their home forever. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

46 'Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life'

Lord: 'My love, my darling, Glory Glory! Abba is glad that you have god opinion of me. Glory Glory! My love, you are body, soul, spirit on earth. But once depart from earth, only the spirit left. Those who are without me, once they enter the lake of fire, the spirit will not be the same anymore. It will disintegrate and will be gone. As such, no more Grace from me. It is a forever death sentence.'

Lord, Abba Father, thank you for revealing to me how you judge at the mercy seat. Glory Glory! Abba father, thank You for explaining to me about why no more Grace at the lake of fire.

I would like to add on my meditation on Matthew 26:1-2, what Lord revealed further:

1 Lord: 'My beloved, my love, abba is very happy! You have great faith in me. Glory Glory! Abba Grace is powerful, so is my Holy fire! Even stone also fully disappear, so no chance for spirit to remain as what they are once they touches it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

2 Lord: 'My beloved, abba has a reason to put them into the lake of fire. Spirit cannot die. They live forever. As such, only place to fully remove them is the lake of fire. After they are gone, only my covenant people will left. Glory Glory! I will renew this earth and no more sickness and diseases.; all will be judged at the lake of fire! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

My brother and sister in Christ, hope you can see clearly you are the Righteousness of GOD in Christ. No more sin for you to carry. Thank the Lord for forgiving you all of your sins and walk in righteousness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

JadeShaLyn said...

Thanks Stephanie for posting this, its really wonderful to know that God is so merciful He even gives unbelievers one last chance at the judgement throne to accept Jesus and also to not keep unbelievers in eternal torment but will all perish in the lake of fire. its veryy very sad but God is merciful til the end.It is my prayer that everyone will say yes.
love,
Jade