Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What you See and what you Say!

Many months ago, as I grow in the Lord, this is the payer of what Lord had done for me which I post here before. Since it many months back, Lord leads me to post it again. Here is my prayer:

Lord Jesus,
Thank You for Your blood that cleanses me clean.
Thank You for Your forgiving me all my sins, past, present and future.
Lord, thank You for Your blood that removes the curses of Law and the generation curse.
Lord, thank You for Your blood has redeemed me from all the stinks of death.
Lord, thank You for Your Perfect Work on the Cross that now, Abba father do not impute sin on me. I have the Holiness of God and the Love of God with me. David's sure mercy is on me.
Thank You that You are my injured and injurer and through the blood of Jesus, You have made Abba Father and me very rich.
Thank You that I am the Righteousness of God in Christ and I am the seed of Abraham.
I shall claim all the blessings of Abraham as I am heir to the Promise.
All thanks to Lord Jesus, Your Blood, Your Stripes, Your Death, Your Obedience, Your health and Your Strength, Your Wholeness and Your life. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Daily, what do you think? What do you say? Do you say and complain as what you have seen? Or do you see the provision of Christ and proclaim it instead?

When the Israeli was bitten by snake (aka all the problem of this world) Moses told them to look at the bronze snake on the pole. It means looking at Jesus was judged on the Cross (for your lacks) and saw their deliverance. Many who seen was healed. So, what do you what to see and say?

I used to struggle with Jc to get her to do her homework. It was a daily struggle. I got so tired that I know it should not be so. 2 days ago, I put Jc under the Grace of Jesus. As I had listened to a sermon about putting all that we need under Grace, I decided to put Jc under Jesus Grace and all that I need for her to do, I put under the Grace too.

Glory Glory! No more fight these 2 days! She even study on her own, which surprises me for this girl was into play and tv previously. I see Lord molding her. She shows more interest in her school work now. I also tell her daily that she is a good girl, a hardworking girl. Hehe..calling what I want to see in her into existence! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Su yesterday called me to combine prayer for her son's slack in his English test. She used to commanding them to do this and that, even though that's all good. Lord told her not to climb the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. She repented and decided to put her family under Grace. Haha..just now, she told me her husband blessed her $100 to spend when she put him under the Grace of Jesus. She was surprised and happy with what the Grace of Jesus could do. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I was reading the Straits Time 9th March 2010 report on '500 hack to death in Nigerian massacre', on 'A hotbed of ethnic and religious violence', I saw the open door for devil to make it happened when I see this 'Many Muslims also run shops and businesses in nearby town where the tourist trade has dried up and the tin mines have been abandoned, stoking fears among Christians about retaliation from Muslim neighbours.' I saw what cause the attack.

Looking at the happening, you might think this is how human might react. But, as a Covenant child, bought and redeemed by Lord Jesus blood, we have His covenant rights! Lord Jesus promised in Psalm 91:9 'If you make the Most High your dwelling, even the Lord who is my refuge, then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent'.

Why I thank Lord Jesus for being my injured and injurer? In the Trespass/Guilt Offering, if you are hurt by someone, Jesus has redeemed you. If you are the one that causing the hurt, Jesus also has redeemed you at the Cross.

By looking to Lord and not to the committed sin, Lord is able to deliver you out as He was judged at the cross for them. When you fear, means you look to the problem instead, when sin consciousness, sin gets magnified. But when you look to Lord Jesus promises in the bible, Lord delivers you from the hand of the devil.

Lord Jesus said 'Take no thought on trouble!' Personally, I did encounter whatever I fear, be it just a thought, it did come to past. Praise the Lord that he is able to deliver me even when I failed. That is why, speak, think and say God Word than the natural can sometime means life or death!!!

This is what Jesus said in Mark 11:24 'Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.' We walked closely with Lord daily and know He is willing, so we don't doubt about it and see the Glory of Jesus being shown. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: