Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Disciple whom Jesus Love

As at last night, I have become nothing in the real sense. Lord has told me to let ex have the ownership of this apartment. I have told him and have let him know how to go about doing it. By the Grace of Jesus, I got this information many weeks ago, ex had emailed HDB 3 weeks ago and they have not replied him. With Lord instruction, I told him to go ahead with the transferring of me out of the ownership. By the Grace of Lord Jesus, ex has rented an apartment out there and me and Jc will stay in this apartment. Glory Glory!

As I stepped into the story of the Rich Young Man, Lord had asked him to sell all that he had to follow Him. Mark 10:22-23 'At this, the man's face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to the disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”'

Yes, my saving gone, those money that is in it right now are borrowed from ex. My girl's care and control, the authority over her life now with ex. Lord as at last night told me that ex will not be my future partner!

My Lord is so graceful. He slowly release the information to me. As at hand, is about ex moving out early of next month, Lord told me that he will only come back to me 1 year time. As my heart get conditioned to this news, Lord then tell me that His plan is to bring a new man for me. Glory Glory! Then He led me let go of the apartment too! As at last night, I had fulfilled this scripture:

Mark 10:29
'”I tell you the truth,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel'

Now, by the Grace of Jesus, I am being set up by Lord to fulfill this part:

Mark 10:30
'will fail to receive a hundred times as much in the present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields – and with them, persecutions) and in the age to come, eternal life.”'

Lord has revealed to me long ago that I will live for 200 years and will see his return to earth again. Glory Glory! I am now approaching 42, Lord revealed in my meditation that I will start the healing soon, this will carry on till when I am 160 years. The last 40 years will be his return to Jerusalem and I will caught up with him and be with him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen.

In the natural, I could not give up my riches nor my family. But follow the Lord closely and obey the spirit, walk in Spirit directed activities, Lord's Grace enable me to do all that. His Shalom Peace uphold me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I thank you for the blessing of Abraham that is in my life! I thank you for placing me in the place to receive your great blessing. I thank you that surely, you will bring a man that can love me as much as you do. I thank you for the riches and honor that you are pouring into my life. Glory Glory! By the Grace of Lord Jesus, I thank You from the deepest of my heart for this Righteousness of God that you leads me to walk. In You, I am highly blessed, deeply loved and rise up highly in Your Kingdom. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

2 comments:

jadeshalyn said...

I want to live to 200 too!Amen!

Stephanie said...

Praise the Lord! Jade! Walk closely to the Lord and let Him leads you.

Long ago, when I know no curse and no old age in Heaven, I told Lord that I do not want to wait till go heaven to renewal to youth. I want it on earth.

Lord is granting the wish for me n sis. When we go healing, He will renew our youth to 20 as we are daughters of Sarah whom had her youth renewed.

Lord blessing us to be forever youthful at 20. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!