Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Everyday Life of having Jesus

3 odd yrs ago, if you come to my house, you will see a very untidy house. Pastor Prince that time preached that don't care about all things around us and about us. Just looking to Jesus. I believed Matthew 6:33 'Seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.' That is exactly what I did.

Call me dumb or lazy or useless housewife as you would. That was what I did to the dismay of Su. She kept pushing me to clean up. She is a cleanliness freak on the other end. I kept quoting Matthew 6:33 to her. Haha...for I believe what Lord in the bible tells me.

This few years, started with listening to Pastor Prince sermons and a bit of Kenneth Coperland, Jerry Servelle, John G. Lake and the one after him, Curry Barke and also read a book of Smiths Wigglesworth as lead by Lord. Mainly from Pastor Prince, Pastor Lian and Pastor Joshua, I see a different aspect of Jesus and Lord would knock my head when he needed me to repent on the believe I misunderstood to accept the right believe in sermon. Till today, I always prayed for Lord to manifest his spirit of wisdom, understanding and revelation in me. And told Lord to let me receive fully what He wants to tell me.

Matthew 11:25-26 '...Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this, was your good pleasure.'

Yes, with a mental getting into didn't know what hubby now ex was talking, there was nothing much left up there. That is why I need Lord's wisdom and understanding. I was afraid that I will miss out the important thing that Lord want to tell me. Like a little child, I learned to receive from Him.

Lord Jesus said in Matthew 11:28-30 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.'

I trust that Lord will take care of the house, I need not bother. In between, I did tried to clean with much strive. Today, Lord Jesus fully indwell in me, He enabled me to clean the house effortlessly. I could even mop more than one time. All the dishes also get washed up. It used to stack in the sink till I happy, then I rinse off the dirt and put in the dish washer. Lord also enable me to clean the cooking area, to spark clean! Yes, I was lazy to do because I want a good job. This is what deter me from moving. But when Lord move, I get a sparkling clean home with his yoke, light and easy!

Now I finally understand what he means by seek his kingdom and righteousness first! From this learning, what ever you lack, or unable to do, leave it to the Lord and learn more about Jesus first. When he is full in you, whatever you lack or don't have the know how, His anointing and enable in you, things will get done. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Did I become a better me? Yes, I did. The blur mind is now clear. I could find an alertness that I didn't have previously. Previously, all forms of documents I would ask my ex to keep, as I wouldn't have any clue where I put. But today, I am alert, Lord wisdom and understanding is with me that watching Korean show without translation, Lord could be my translator and I could understand. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Louvregirl said...

Thank you for this!
louvregirl