Friday, February 19, 2010

The Blessing of Abraham

Blessed Chinese New Year, my dear covenant sisters and brothers. In this long weekends, beside paying respect to the eldest and giving red packets to the young, how well have you spend your time?

A few days before CNY, Su was under the command of her dearest and moved away from Lord. She did pray to Lord to pull her back when she moved away. Lord through me trying to pull her back. Many a time, when man move away from Lord, fear and/or guilt flows. I could not detect any joy in Su. Her beloved tried to stop her from talking to me. She did not meditate much God Words.

I had finished the book of Revelation and now on the last 4 books, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John of the New Testament, then I would complete munching the New Covenant. Lord opened my eyes on the part Jesus begins preaching. As I looked into Matthew 4:16,

'the people living in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of the
shadow of death

a light has dawned.'

Lord opened my eyes to see living in this world, is living in the land of the shadow of death. Previously from Psalm 23, I thought when I went into trial, then I had walked into the valley of the shadow of death. I did not know that daily, when we go about doing our own things without any consciousness of Lord's presence, we are actually in the land of the shadow of death. So, how you spend you time, with Lord or in the shadow of death, affects your receiving of the blessings of Abraham.

Daily, it is important to spend time with the Lord. In His Presence, you flow in the spiritual realm, away from the darkness. This morning as I read and meditated Romans 8:32 'He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?' I saw that it is with Him, Christ Jesus, that Abba Father freely give us all things. It is not without Him.

Any how, for Su, with Lord's discipline, finally she rose up to Lord and is joyful again. Through Lord reveal in my meditation, I know that how closely you spend time in the Lord, the fruits of Righteousness a person enjoys, varies.

This is what Lord promise in Matthew 7:7-8 'Ask and it will be given to you; seek you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks find; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.'

Abba Father wants His children to come close to him. To read his words and fellowship with Him. In this end time, spend more time with your Abba in heaven and let him greatly bless you. Glory Glory! May you be greatly blessed in this Rest and be Blessed year! Amen Amen!

No comments: