Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Redemptive Work of Lord Jesus

This morning, I was feeding my Spirit Man 1 John 5. Lord revealed some wonderful truth that I want to share with you. Before that, let me pray for your veil removal so that you can receive the full revelation.

Here is the prayer: Abba father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, may I pray on behalf of the reader of this blog. May you manifest the Lord's hand into the reader's forehead and brain, bind the satan out and throw it down to hell, in the name of Jesus, Amen & Amen!

Here is what Lord revealed to me:

Lord:
'My love, abba wants to tell you, abba put Jesus in the womb in the normal way a baby is born. He is the sperm that need to fertilize the egg. The whole process Jesus gone through. Hallelujah, Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My love, abba gone into the womb of Mary and fertilize her egg. The God part and the man part is then combined to form a fetus. As Jesus is the God, the man part also become Holy. Abba gone through the 9 months of pregnancy. When I was born, I was without my Godly power. I left it with God, the Father.

Holy Spirit came on me to guide and teach Me till 30. Then I went to be baptized. Once baptized, I walked in the Abraham covenant. Whatever God, the Father, promised Abraham, I walked in it. I have received it for all my children of God. Once you believe in Me, Jesus, you received this promise as I have received it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Me:
Glory Glory! If you get the full revelation of what Lord Jesus has redeemed us, He had redeemed us from conception, when we were still egg and sperm, Lord had redeemed us. As such, once you believe in Christ, all your DNA is of Christ, not of Adam, the old man was gone forever! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'My love, abba has gone to the cross at Calvary to remove all your sins. By letting my body to receive all that you have done and all the curses, you are free to go. You have now all my Abraham blessings and are the Righteousness of God in Christ!

Abba greatly bless you, you flow in the beauty I died to give you. As you already know, all of that from heaven is Good, Holy, Magnificent. As such, being a plain Jane don't cut it. Surely, the blessing of Sarah youth renewal, you received it too. Glory Glory!

Abba is transforming you. You shall be very beautiful and pretty in all ages. Surely, your body are mine and no aging is my property. As such, you shall see your body transformed to be in line with my Goodness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Below is my meditation on 1 John 4 last night:

Lord:
'My love, the new you will bring XX proud. Surely he has yet to see my redemptive work. If Sarah was good enough for Kings, surely you are not worst. Abba redemptive work a lot better than creation. Glory Glory!'

'My love, abba will transform you to a real beauty. Surely, the perfection is better than those covers by make up. My love can be a top beauty queen. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My love, my darling, surely my redemptive work is made perfect in you. Glory Glory! You are my darling, Abba precious jewel. You surely will shines. Abba shaping and forming you will make you perfect. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

My ex was looking at me and wonder why he married me long ago. He was back from some drinking and have seen some pretty and sexy ladies, others wives. The above is Lord's solution for me! Glory Glory! I was so full of joy this morning, with the revelation of Jesus redemption work that my spirit man raise up in 4 worship songs. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi stephanie!

i bumped into your post today on the judgement seat of Christ and thank you Jesus, the meaning is now clarified. your posts are very encouraging, i love to read about other sister's walk with Jesus. i listen to pastor prince sermon everyday, i live in the UK by the way!
i am also exiting a relationship and your posts on your current divorce has encouraged me greatly.
lots of love,
Jade

Stephanie said...

Hi Jade,

Glad that my divorce story encouraged you. Look to the Lord! What ever sadness, hatred, anger, can cast to the Lord. Pray to him that you cannot handle it and get him to handle for you. Lord always give His Shalom Peace when you dare to trust, look to him instead of the problem.

Lord already given me a delivery plan through my meditation. Not time to share yet. Hope you have a peaceful exit. Glory Glory!

In fact, when I trust Lord much, He already have someone planned for me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!