Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Open Heaven

This morning, I was feeding my spirit man Revelation 4. Lord led me to heaven for a visit. WOW WOW WOW....I could hardly stand there! Now I understand why Lord God must hid Moses behind a rock and just saw the back of His Glory! It is SO GLORY, SO MIGHTY, SO RIGHTEOUS!!!

As I stood there, I could feel my whole being washed by the Holiness and Mightiness of Abba Father, Lord Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Yes, I could hardly stand there, blessed is me that I am washed by the Blood of Jesus and have been made the Righteousness of God! I could not even survive His Holiness, Mightiness if not for the redemption of Lord Jesus at the Cross! Glory Glory!!!

Thank You! Lord, for grounding me that Abba is a loving father, a loving God. Jesus is very caring and loving towards us, the man. Without all that, without knowing abba loves me so much, and I have been made the Righteousness of God in Christ, I could melt away. No wonder with the Righteousness of God in Christ, sickness cannot exits on our body anymore and death have to depart!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!

Abba father, thank you for opening the heaven to me. Abba, now I know that Jesus being my All in All, there is still Abundance left over. Glory Glory! Abba, thank you very much that you shield us from the Glory and Honor and let Lord Jesus came down to earth as a human being so that we could know you without being scare off by your Righteousness. It's your Grace and Mercy to let us know You in the ignorance of us. You have to shield Your Righteous Light and Glory away and let us know You by Your Words. With the word of Christ, you lead us closely and greatly blessed us.

Last evening when I was meditating, you open your kingdom to let me peeped. It such a big and magnificent Kingdom and I could sensed the Grand Royalty about the whole place. I felt so small and tiny but you put your righteousness in me and made me the Righteousness of God in Christ. With that I become a par-taker of your kingdom, Your Health and Wholeness, Your Wealth and Prosperity! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord reveal after the above write out:
My love, abba is very happy that you walk closely with me and talk to me daily. I am glad that Jesus is full in you. This is the Kingdom and the Righteousness I am talking about in the bible. Abba is glad that you grab hold of all my Goodness. Abba is glad you have a good opinion of me. Abba is glad to show you my kingdom and me. Surely, abba loves you very much. You are the apple of my eyes and you are my precious jewel. The Glory and the Honor of Jesus will surely shines brightly through you! My love, abba is so glad that you let me free access through your body. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

1 comment:

Louvregirl said...

How beautiful. Thank you for sharing that!
Louvregirl :) God is good. His mercy endures forever!