Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Lord’s Leading

Recently in my care group meeting, the Lord led my leader to read up on Jerry Savelle book and told us about it in the care group. It was about how he learnt to pray in the early days before he became a Pastor. He would pray in the spirit and then opened the bible to read a certain verse and continued praying in the spirit before the prayer session ends. I could feel that Father was showing me how to go about praying. I did follow the way of praying yesterday. Boy, Father showed me Song of Songs 2:9-11. :) I could feel that Father wanted to dress me up. :-) I continued my prayer and then was told to open the bible again. I was shown Song of Songs 2:12-14. :-) I felt so LOVED by Father. :D

Later yesterday afternoon, I went to surf Jerry Savelle website, http://www.jsmi.org/webcast/index.html, I watched the sermon on The God of Surprises, and Father God is so cute with the way he surprised Jerry Savelle with a plane. :D Praise the Lord All Mighty and Mercy!

There is a long list of sermons on the same page too. I went in to watch a few of them and this one caught my attention. On sermon no. 55-57, I read that I could get the devil to pray for what he had done to me. Holy Father had gotten Jerry to share with Christians that “we are letting their adversary get away with too much and they are not making him pay for what he has put them through. They are letting him off too lightly!” Wow, when I saw this, I was grinning to myself…hahaha….pay back time has come…..;-D

Jerry shared that in the bible, the Lord wrote many times the use of the Lord’s hand throughout. What is the meaning when the Lord hand is written? It means blessings on us, the son/daughters of our Heavenly Father and Judgment for the adversary. We are to pray for the manifestation of the hand of the Lord in us, so that we can rip back 2 – 7 folds of blessings and the adversary to be paid with equal much. Hallelujah!

Immediately on hearing this, I finally feel what I suffered all these years and months, be it money or time or health or mental or emotional, I could get the adversary to suffer for what he had done to me. It does feel nice, as this will not be a one way bullying anymore.

This is the prayer shared by Jerry Savelle:

In Jesus Name, the God I serve is a God of restoration. And I am asking for the hand of the Lord to be at manifestation in my behalf. I believe Judgment is coming to my adversary, and blessings and restoration is coming to me. Praise the Mighty Lord Jesus! Thank you Father God. Hallelujah!

No comments: