Saturday, March 24, 2007

Is this a Blessing

Sis recently got her blessings to clear all her visa card and ready credit debts, the blessings come through her husband, 20+K in all. Sis was thinking, if the money comes from her own husband, not exactly considered a blessing. As it is still own family finances. The debts were incurred by the husband in her name. He had refused to help her all these while…till sis on Thursday told her bills from various banks that that was the last time she was going to pay them in Jesus Name. The next moment, her hubby suddenly called up and told her that he was offering all his saving for her to clear her debts. Hallelujah…past 2 days she has been running around happily to pay the banks and closed up the accounts.

I am waiting for Father to bless me a family car too. Holy Spirit ever shared that hubby will be the one blessing me. I also think that if hubby is going to pay for the car, then why I need Father to bless me. Hehe, the Lord has been asking me to read Psalm 24 a few times. All the while, I though Father wanted me to open my mouth to pray. This evening, I was told to read it again. I asked for spirit of wisdom and revelation before reading it. Praise the Father! Finally, I realized that Father was trying to tell me that the earth and everyone on it belongs to Jesus, so either hubby bless me or someone else bless me, the blessing still comes from the Lord as he owns everything on the earth. I will tell you more about my blessing once it is realized. I am told I will be the one to be blessed after my sister.

Last night, I prayed that today’s D&C will be a smooth and painless one. I also prayed for supernatural restoration and recovery. Praise the Lord. I got it. When I woke up, I was only giddy, no whatever pain. I prayed to Father to give me Spirit of Strength and Energy. Immediately, I was alert. I told nurse that I was ready to go home. She actually wanted to let me rest for 30 min for the medical effect to go off before letting me go. On seeing that I was alert, she allowed me to change, pay and go. Praise the Almighty Lord and Heavenly Father for the Grace and Mercy I received.

At home, I was only slightly weak, so I decided to pray in the spirit for 1 hour. After the praying, I felt better. Sis, who talked to me a few times from the time I was back till evening, was able to tell that my voice has returned to normal.

Since I know that the fetus was not a healthy one, I questioned HS if He was the one who leaded me to have sex for this baby. I got a few times of “YES”. But upon listened carefully, I realized the one who talked to me was NOT Holy Spirit!!! Praise Father God that the body was able to flush the defect fetus out in such a short time. Father God has promised me a strong and healthy baby. I am waiting patiently for His blessings to realize. :D

No comments: