Saturday, March 17, 2007

Recalls of Events

Last Friday afternoon, Father God told me to take a 5:30pm taxi to church for bible study. He wanted me to minister to a taxi driver. :) As I had only a $50 note in my wallet, I was a little concern about the small change needed. So, I decided to get some small notes from my red packets envelop. I saw a multi-folded $10 notes and a stack of $2 notes. As I don’t fold my dollar notes usually, I wondered where the money came from. Anyway, I used it for my $16 taxi fare. The driver had been to church many years ago, he had been to experience many different religions too. Before I got off the cab, he promised to visit my church. Hallelujah!!! On the mystery of the money, Holy Spirit told me Father God put them there. When Su checked with her Holy Spirit, He said yes, Father put it there, but cannot tell her how Father put it there. Praise the Lord!!! :P

This week, realized WK has a lot of bondage on her. I told her to confess to Lord Jesus and to pass the problems to Him so as to get His Peace. She also wondered about Father’s love for her. YC suggested getting her to spend some quiet time with Father nightly. After a few nights of praying and bible reading, WK told me that finally, she got revelation of what Jesus has been providing her. Praise the Lord!

Recently, I have started counseling another lady friend, KR. She has emotional disturbing and unable to find her peace for the past 10 years. Initial counseling was not that easy. She felt she was too weak to fight the adversary. She was unhappy with her hubby and her colleagues. She didn’t realize that they were all fiery darts from the adversary. She has been blaming Father God for not helping her for the past 10 years. She also kept dwelling about the past. I prayed over the phone for her before.

The other day, I met her after dinner and went to her house for a joint prayer session. However, at her house, I realized that she had super short patience. I requested HS to help me pray over her. HS said a loud and strong prayer over her adversary. After praying, she got her peace. But came next evening, she was attacked again. So, I had another round of telling her how she should protect herself and taught her to pass her problems to the Lord to handle. Since she did not know about Father’s Love, and didn’t want to stand up to fight her battle, I told her to do quiet time nightly too. Hallelujah!!! Finally, she told me that she is standing up to fight her adversary. Finally, she has her peace. Praise the Lord for being so patience with her and helping her once she decided to trust the Lord.

Last Sunday night, Father God came to bless me. I was so tired, so put my hand out to receive and fallen asleep. Oh yeah, I went to the gynae checkup on Tuesday. According to my last period, my baby supposed to be around 7 weeks, but when doctor scanned her, he said the baby should be around 5wks only. This is in line with the timing Lord lead me to try for baby. Praise the Lord and My dearest Father God. :D Of course, also thanks Holy Spirit for being around with me and guiding and protecting me all these while. Praise the Holy Spirit! :D Shalom!

No comments: