Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Sweet Daddy. :D

My usual practise for my personal time every day is to come into the computer room and on the pc. This morning, some problem with the pc and I couldn’t access to it. So I decided to pray in the Spirit first. Today, Holy Father is so happy. My prayer was like a happy sweet song and I swung my body along with the rhythm. :D Daddy gave me an obscure vision of seeing myself on an eagle and we together soared up the sky. :D Daddy dances with me in the garden. That was how I enjoyed my morning prayer. Daddy talked to me from His Throne after that. I was anointed with this supernatural healing power from 30% to 65% in 1.75 hr. :) Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus. :D

Today Daddy let me realised that for that 1.75hr of anointing, I need not keep my hands up all the time. He told me the anointing was from the inside of me. So the initial hands up to receive will do. I can continue to eat my breakfast, wash the dishes or even sleep. He told me that the anointing would carry on. Praise the Lord!!!

Last night was another leaded night by the Lord. I was in church very late. By then, all the people queuing were already gone in to chop their seats and coming out. I went in and saw 2 empty seats next to the camera. So I decided to go for that. I was having this feeling of wanting to talk to someone. Then I saw an usher near by, so decided to talk to her. As she was not smiling, I asked her why. Haha..This is because, if one is enjoying Daddy’s Love, they shouldn’t have a dark face. During sermon time, lead by the Lord, I prompted her if she believes what Pastor Lian is sharing about; Heavenly Father wants us to trust in him, lead by him and let him go through us. It took 2 times before that lady, J, got what I asked.

I told her about what Daddy has been doing in me and for me. I could see her face light up. After the sermon, she told me that she was feeling the sermon nothing great until I draw her focus to the Pastor. After that, she told me that it was a good sermon. :) Lord did share that He is lifting her up, no wonder he wanted me to talk to her. Praise the Lord!

Last night, Kr finally got persuaded to attend the bible study unwillingly. Father God ministered to her from Pastor Lian the whole sermon. I could sense it. After the sermon, she was a lot more encouraged. Lord got me to spend a bit more time with her, to encourage her to fight her battle. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday, Lord had told me to minister another of my cg member, W. This guy don’t seem to know how to fight the adversary too. His lengthy email back to me shows that. Lord told me to continue ministering him. Ok, will reply his email tonight. May the Lord guide me for another break through for W. In Jesus Name, W heart will open to receive Jesus words. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name. Amen!

Lord had presented my sis their dream condo. This condo cost over S$1 million. So it is not a small amount for sis n brother-in-law. This sis was wondering if Daddy will really bless them since brother-in-law has yet to accept Christ. Lord told her that ‘Su, you my beloved daughter. I love you so much. How would I not bless you? How would I not bless your husband a condo in East Coast?’ Haha…I told her to continue trusting Lord for the deliverance. Btw, Daddy told me that I am His favourite daughter. :D

Father, I love you so much too. You are the nicest Daddy I can ever wish to have. Thanks for giving me this reality and joy. Praise Your Almighty Name, Jesus! Amen

No comments: