Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Daddy is forever so Good

I have been praying for many others in such a short time. Suddenly, this fear got into me and I started wondering if all the prayers will be answered. Lord is so kind to tell me to read Psalm 25, from verse 10; I read that ‘All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant.’ Phew, finally my confident gained back and now I rest in His peace and let Him do His job. Praise the Lord.

Somehow, this confidence built up so much so that suddenly, I feel that I want to have John’s knowledge of Father’s Love, Peter’s strong Faith in the Lord and Solomon Wisdom. I also visualize myself as the Terry Mize of Asia. :D Praise the Lord.

Just an interesting sharing here. For my blessing, Lord has told me the amount to bless others. The interesting fact is they are all in the number 4. I went to search what the biblical 4 means, one part shows that 4 in bible is shown as 3+1. Hehe…looking from what I want, 3 men from the bible + 1 man from this world. Interesting!

Father also talked to me through some new members and the care group leader this evening. From the leader, I learnt that all the great men (Joseph, Daniel etc) in the bible, gone through some darkness in their lives before God put them in high positions. From there, I get that I had gone through 3 yrs of darkness, that means Father God will put me in high position. :D Thank you, Father God! Praise your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

This new member that joined this evening told us that her friend, being a female in Australia, faced lots of disadvantage being an Asian and a lady. She faced some challenges at work, so she went to memorize all the Psalms. Now she has risen to one of the top position in office. Haha…Father has sent someone to tell me to read and meditate all the Psalms. Thank you, Daddy God! :D

Father, I really thank you a lot for selecting me as your chosen one. Thank you for leading me so closely. Praise your Wonderful and Almighty Name, Lord Jesus and Heavenly Father!

No comments: