Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Keys to Annointing

Months ago, when I accepted Christ, my only purpose then was to get Lord Jesus help to have the peace I so wanted in the night. However, the more I trusted the Lord to deliver me, and the more I heard about the blessings that Father God promised through Pastor Prince preaching, the more I want to have the blessings too. Whatever promise from Father in the sermon, all I tried to claim them in Jesus Name. Pastor did teach on how to put ourselves in line with God’s Word and purpose to receive it. I did just that…followed all the instructions.

One morning, I woke up with a strong desire to serve God. I had a strong feeling that I could do it and told Father to put me in that position. I also told Father to transform me to be like Lord Jesus. This was the early part of my Christian life. I enjoyed bathing in the words of the God daily. Most days, I would be listening to past sermons that my cg host bought. I even listened to Hokkien version though I am a Teochew. Somehow, Lord tuned my hearing and I could understand the sermon perfectly.

It was when I won my battle that I fought the past 3 years that Lord started to talk to me, to let me know I can do what I thought I couldn’t. In the past, I dare not even think of learning driving, as I had poor concentration. However, the past 2-3 months, Lord had transformed me into a steadier and focus lady. He gave me hint to learn driving, even gave me hint to try out supernatural childbirth when I desire to have a baby and thought this will be another c-section like the previous one.

Start this year, Lord Jesus and Father God also started coming to my house to bless me and to anoint me. Yes, I do wonder why Father God has chosen me, what is the criteria that make me suitable candidate for them.

Last night, I heard a interesting sermon from Pastor Prince. It was “Key to Annointing – Living in Grace and Serving with Faithfulness” preached on 24/07/03 bible study. The main ingredient to get annointing is faithfulness. I guess, d chasing me from behind to get me to submit to him and I running fast to Lord Jesus to get my protection and peace, put me in such a good position. Haha..Praise the Lord. :D

Finally, I know why I am chosen by Lord for the annointing. As for the gift of healing, I also wondered why I am given it. Guess, only Father God and Holy Spirit in me knows. Ok, HS just tell me that I am given this healing annointing because I have heart for people. Praise the Lord.

Father, I thank you so much for choosing me to serve you. Thank you for transforming me to the position to do my job. I rest by your feet and let you lead me to where I should go and what I should do. I trust in you that whatever I do, Holy Spirit, you are the one doing it. I trust that You will show the Glory of Jesus through me in Lord Jesus Almighty Name. Father, I love you so much. Thanks for everything that you do to me, Amen!

No comments: