Sunday, March 25, 2007

The wonderful feeling of Abundance

Ever since I stepped into New Creation Church in August 2006, I learnt that Father God blessings always in abundance. So, ok I tell myself, I will wait for it to happen to me, Father raining all the goodies to me. :D It already happens to sis, Su. Recently she just got blessed with 23K to clear all her debts. I thought she must wait a while for more to come. Hallelujah, Father’s Blessing is fast and abundance. :D

I just learn from her today that Father is blessing her hubby flower business. Recently he has 2 projects on, one that cost $5K and another that cost $10K. Just in these 2 days, his company has earned this cool $15K in such a short time. I told her Father is blessing her luxurious condo that she has asked for from her hubby business. This is not just the end of the story. Just now she call me up, tell me that her hubby wanted to sell their flat as it’s reaching 20 years and the valuation of the flat is going down. Father has blessed them with a rental free flat in East Coast from brother-in-law’s business partner. I told her that she is moving nearer to her dream condo. This is not the end of the story too, she called again to tell me her boss is re-assigning jobs in the department and raising her as a leader. Praise the Merciful, Graceful and Rich Daddy of ours. Hallelujah!!! Now I am waiting for mine to come. Haha…

Last night, Kr’s hubby, S, offered to drive me to church this morning. I had initially rejected him as I had already planned to take a cab with sis n nephews. But Lord told me to take his car as Lord had sent me to minister to him. Praise the Lord. Last night I had no idea what I was supposed to tell him. This morning, on the car, it’s all about getting him to look to Jesus instead of blessings. He has been looking at blessings since 1995. Till now, he yet to receive his financial break through. I told him it’s time he checked himself and look to Jesus.

This couple, I have been asking them to attend the Discovery class in my early days as a Christian. Guess it is Holy Father in me that want them to go for it to know Him better. Today I asked Kr if they know how much Jesus had gone through to suffer for us. She said she did not know. Well, I told her that God only bless his children, who know Him well. She has promised me many times to sign up for the class. Hopefully this round she and her hubby really do it, for Father really wants to bless them. Praise the Almighty and Graceful God, my Daddy!

Today, while putting my hands up to receive blessing, Lord told me that He is blessing me a baby. He told me that when my body recovers, my baby will come. Praise the Lord! :D

No comments: