Friday, March 30, 2007

My Blessed Day

Father is so good that He continues His Goodness and Grace today. Today I went back to my ex-gynae for my check up and found out that the gynae is from New Creation Church too. My womb has been cleansed well. So 2 more weeks abstain from sex. Father blessed me with a free check up. The gynae did not charge me. Praise the Lord! :D

On the way home, Lord shared that Kr had something to tell me. I have forgotten to bring my hand phone out, so no clue about it. Upon reach home, found that no call from Kr. But moments later, she called. She blessed me with a free lunch. :) Praise the Lord. Father lead me to spend some time with her.

At the end of the meeting, I finally understand why she was so easily stressed up. She has tried too hard to get right with God that whatever she does, she will think over if she has sin or being condemned. She is still living in old covenant thinking of doing right. So I taught her to point all the condemnations that adversary give her to the Lord Jesus, who had taken all our sins and curses at the cross 2000 years ago. I also tell her that when fighting her battle, she must continuously confess in God Word till she gets her peace.

I was so stressed up by her that I had to get into the Lord dwelling in the highest most place in heaven, on the right hand side of Father God, in Him I have no sin and no sicknesses. I also listened to some anointed worship songs. Then I decided to pray in the spirit.

While praying in the spirit, Lord told me to put my hands on my head. Some healing is going on. I could feel some changes on my forehead, then move down to my nose region and the jaw. Then Father came to anoint me with super power of healing for 1 hour. He told me that this power is the combination of what Terry Mize and Billye Brim have. Hope I hear correctly. :P With this anointing, He told me that now I have Peter’s faith, John’s knowledge of Father God’s Love and Solomon’s wisdom. With this additional healing power, when I move my hand over the future congregation, people will get healed. Father said now I am ready to serve Him. Praise the Lord Almighty and thank you, Daddy for such a wonderful and priceless gift.

All these come about after yesterday, I finally realised the most valuable blessings I have from Father, is the Holy Spirit in me, and next is this healing power. They are both priceless gifts that come from the Grace and Mercy of Father God and Lord Jesus. Ok, PC from New Creation corrected me. The greatest blessing of all should be Lord Jesus came and died and then rose again for me, so that I can receive all the great blessings. Praise the Lord!

Father, there is no amount of thanks that I can say that is enough for what You have given me. I thank You for the special love You have for me to give these Great Gifts so that I can serve you effectively. Hallelujah to the Almighty Lord Jesus and Father God!!! :D