Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Test

This baby is the strongest test for me in my trust on Father the Almighty God. 2 days ago, I started having brown stain. I had it at noon, which I prayed for healing since I had the healing power. Everything was ok till evening time, another show of the brown stain, so another round of praying.

Yesterday I went to see the gynae and was given some hormone pills to take. Last night, the stain got worst instead of better. I know the attack is coming on. I prayed over Psalm 23 and Psalm 91. I even declared in Jesus Name that my baby will live and not die to proclaim the finish work of the Lord. I also declared in Jesus Name that I will not miscarry. I prayed at 3:30am last night. Father God gave me the peace after that. But this morning, that stupid fellow comes again. Hiaz!

Yesterday, I went to Kenneth Copeland sermons web site, http://www.kcm.org/media/webcasts/ and watched the one on, Taking Dominion in Christ Jesus. Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim are the one preaching it. I could feel a strong anointing coming on and they let me realized how powerful the Lord has given us the use of His Almighty Name. Gloria has used it to bind the devil when a Storm came over to where she was preaching years ago and even blew away a part of the roof. She and her congregation did not get panicked. They stand in trust of the Lord and with Gloria commanded the storm to die out in Jesus Name, the storm stopped there. They found that none of their cars were affected.

In another testimony shared by Billye Brim, she shared that 2 of her friends were living in Katherine where the hurricane struck. These 2 friends has walked around their own property and declared that are theirs and the Lord will protect it. One of the friend shared photos with Billye Brim; the neighbour’s tree was uprooted while her friend’s flower pot was not even touch! That’s the Amazing power of the Lord.

Gloria and Billye shared that Father God gave us the Dominion in Christ Jesus. We are to use it in faith and not fear. For, there is no way we can keep neutral. It’s either we take charge of our situations or let the devil tramped all over us.

As such, I am going to stand up and fight my battle for my baby sake. The cost is just too much to give up.

Father, I prayed in Lord Jesus Name that I stand on your Psalm 23 and Psalm 91 and claim all the protection and blessings that you promised in them. In Jesus Name, my baby will live and not die. She will live to proclaim the finish work of the Lord. In Jesus Name, I will not miscarry! Baby, stay in my body and grow strongly as what God word has for you. Body, you are to stay pregnant and to support my baby all the way, 40 weeks! Amen!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Amen! I stand with you in agreement that this child is not only covered by the Hand of God but is also fearfully & wonderfully made. (Psa 139:13-14) The same Hand that uphold your child from birth, carried from the womb will also carry her to old age. (Isa 46:3a-4)For all the promises of God in Him as Yes & Amen!, to the glory of God through us. (2 Cor 1:20) :)

Hear your testimony soon.