Thursday, February 22, 2007

How is your CNY?

In the CNY(Chinese New Year) service, many people got saved. Praise to Father God. For me and sis, we learnt a new aspect of looking at what we have known. Anyway, I have not been reading much bible lately so nothing much to post.

Some time back, Holy Father had told me to pray in tongue for 1 hr daily. Lazy I have been skipping it. But these 2 weeks, I was under emotional attacks again. Previously for fighting away the fear d wanted to put on me, I will use Psalm 91, telling myself consciously that I am standing on Jesus victory ground, cover by His feathers, under His wing, standing in His shadow, resting in His victory ground, in the highest most place in the heaven, sit beside Holy Father’s right hand side, in Lord Jesus.

When d knows that he cannot affect me that way, he goes for other emotional attacks. I was easily annoyed and felt numb most of the time. I was telling my friend that I don’t know how to fight back, and then HS told me to continue standing on Jesus victory ground. Why didn’t I think of this!!! So now continue consciously standing on my rightful place and pray in tongue daily. Praise the Lord Almighty, Holy Father and Holy Spirit.

Before the CNY service, I was greeting Father with all kinds of CNY blessings. Hehe…then I realized we are the one that need His blessings and not the other way round. But I continue greeting Him. Then end of service, HS send lots of blessings my way too. So that was how I spent my 1st day of CNY. Hallelujah!

No comments: