Thursday, February 8, 2007

Some Good News

Having blog for not long, I find it difficult to post here without a problem for me to solve. Preaching to someone is a lot easier; I can go on talk and talk about Jesus. :P

Recently, good news from C, she finally standing on Lord Jesus victory; Father God blessed her with a new job that comes with a 65% pay increment. :D Hallelujah!!!

From my sis, Su, Lord has continued blessing her. Everyday, Lord blessed her with flavour from her superior, He also give her wisdom to do her work, even in tight situation, Lord changes other circumstances so that her schedule is not tight. Yes, once blessings from Father start, it will never end. Praise the Lord!!!

Daddy blessed me with ease to get hubby to sponsor for things I want to buy. Hahaha. Praise the Lord!!! This is something my friends do envy. They wonder why I don’t earn some money myself to buy the things I wanted. Well, if hubby wants to pay, why should I complain??? Praise the Lord for loving me. :D

Thank you Lord, for giving 2 visions of my baby. Let see when my next little girl will come. :)

No comments: