Thursday, February 15, 2007

Why need to read the bible

Ever since Father told me and sis about His blessings that are coming to us, we are told to finish the bible first. When we checked around with friends, care group members, none seem to have finished the bible.

Today I listened to the sermon, Establishing God’s Word in Your Heart, by Rusty Russell at http://www.miraclelifemin.org, then I realized. Father God wants His Word takes 1st place in our life. I am to remembering God’s Word into the heart so that to believe God for my healing and then to heal others.

Father God will give test, so that we are to have the wisdom to use the knowledge to draw strength:

- Apply the scripture, so that I prove to myself it works for me.

- Accept trail, so that Father God can give us Grace to believe that he has the answer. And God’s Word to come to past in our life!

- Continue to speak the scripture till it becomes established within me, so that can pray for others and others will be healed.

Father God wants to manifest His Glory, to reveal Himself, His love, mercy, forgiveness, and victory etc…Praise the Almighty God.

No comments: