Thursday, February 8, 2007

Recuited by Lord

During the New Year eve sermon on 31st Dec 2006, Pastor shared that the Lord said that this year is the year of new beginning for my church. Each of us will have our own area of beginning. Upon hearing this, I wondered what my new beginning is.

On 5th Jan 2007, while chatting to YC on msn, she suddenly said Father God will bless me richly; I will have millions in followers. I will become a mature Christian (hehe..at this point still don’t know what should a mature Christian be :P), and with my gift, I will go on to preach and have a ministry of my own, to glorify God, to praise God and to show the world the wonder of God.

With the above, my life will be so rich that I cannot believe it. I will be moving around and not stay at home that much. My out reach will be big, my life is full. Father God will reward me with his blessing. I don’t need to worry about my life, and how comfortable I will be as all will be provided by God. Father God knows what I needs and will be provided for me at the right time.

The Lord also gave her a vision of me. She said that she saw a big house with lots of people in it. I am busy in that house; my kitchen is always full of stuff, as people come and go. I have lots of people visiting me, and I always have something for them. I am giving people food and they always come back for more.

On 11th and 12th evening, Lord came to my daughter’s room when I had put her to sleep. I was anointed on these 2 evenings. The anointing on the 12th night was an hour long session. I was sitting till so tired that Lord let me lay on bed and fallen asleep and I woke up the moment He finished the anointing. Phew! :P

On 30th Jan 2007, after my care group meeting, I was talking to an elder couple in my group. While talking, the husband felt in his spirit that I will be ministering and counseling. I will be bringing souls to church. People will approach me to tell me about their problem and I will be pointing them to Jesus. Currently, I have started on this part of my service to the Lord. :D

Father God, thank you for trusting me to do this job for you. I will let you lead me to do the job well. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord!

No comments: