Friday, February 2, 2007

Sexuality in Christ

When I had just became a Christian, I heard from Pastor that sexuality in a person would not be mixed up; gay would be real man in Christ. At that time, I wondered. Now I truly believe. This is my personal experience. I was born as a girl, and still a woman. But I have some not so complex mixture in term of sexuality.

As a lady, my preference is man, the opposite sex. But I looked at man’s little brother as a biological object, as such, I was not attracted to it at all. My attraction was for the female’s private part but visually, I am not attracted to girls. Three months into Christianity, Daddy God changed my mindset. One day, while in a Sunday service, while listening to the male pastor preaching, suddenly, don’t know for whatever reason, my focus was on the pastor’s manhood. At that point, the first thing that came into my mind was: “Oh, what a sinful act”. But next, I realized that Father God had rectified my “interest”. Father God had set my focus to that direction to tell me that he had cured me. Praise the Lord. :P

Another problem I had was…penetration was a form of pain for me. Degree of pain depends on whether I am horny or not. Ever since I became a Christian, and I know Daddy God can add what ever is missing and take away what ever should not be present in our body, I asked Father God to shift my sensation from the external to the internal. This prayer was requested last month. Last month, I did not have any feeling on the external and internal there was no pain when hubby and I made love.

Today, Hallelujah, I found out that now my sexual senses have been turned on in the internal. :D Father God, you are just so Wonderful and Amazing. :D

Now, I do believe, for those people, whose sexual orientation are not the usual, God does have a way to change them to be Real Man and Real Woman. Hallelujah! Praise the Father God!!!

No comments: