Monday, January 29, 2007

What affect Divine Health?

The Lord wants me to talk more on Divine Health. Today, I will talk about how our health could be affected.

Why do we take Holy Communion? Have you wonder before? From my Discovery class, I learn that it’s Father God’s way to stop our divine sentence, our body decaying and aging from carrying on. When we take the Holy Communion, we have to believe and thank Jesus for his broken body on the cross and thank Him for His Divine Body that we are eating. For the wine, we have to thank His blood that is shed so that the new covenant is established and our sins are totally forgiven. We should not take it as a ritual or being ignorant to the knowledge of Jesus work nor should we not take it. When we don’t consider the Holy Communion will lead our body to be healthy, we will deprive ourselves the chances of being healed.

Do you know why Lord Jesus wanted us to guide our heart? John 14:27,
”… Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” Our heart is the root to all the problems we will face in future. Usually, what you think might happen to you, and you worry about the issue, the issue you worry about will become reality, because you are telling the body to react it that way. I confessed that I previously cough a lot and I always worry that I might get cancer around the region of nose and throat etc. When I realized that I should not worry, it’s already a bit late, for the lump at the right side of my neck had developed. Luckily for me, Holy Father stopped it from getting serious. Hallelujah. If you worry, you could tell yourself, “let not your heart be troubled”.

There are a few root causes to our sickness: Fear, Stressed and Condemnation. When we are in these 3 stages, our immunity will be the weakest, so open ourselves to be attacked by sickness and diseases. Fear is also about worry. Whatever we are concern or care about somebody or something, it’s considered as fear. Stress, are emotional symptom that we could easily detect. Condemnation is the hardest to detect. Usually, it’s about you feel bad about certain situation or things. The idea will slowly creep up to you without you realizing it. Whenever you feel that you are not at peace, you could pass your problems to Lord Jesus to handle. He will take care for you and give you His Peace. Try it! I told my friend, WK, to pass all her problems to Lord Jesus to handle. Today, she told me that she found her heart very calm, at home and at work. :)

Holy Father loves us a lot. So don’t ever think that sickness is given by God. You should not think that Holy Father wants you to suffer too. Holy Father wants us to be health and well. Otherwise, Lord Jesus need not die on the cross! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

No comments: