Thursday, January 18, 2007

Recalling Father's blessings

What a way to start my posting. :P I am looking to Father to bless me with a baby. But, when I saw my menses came yesterday, I was kind of angry with Father. For holding back this blessing…as I thought that it was pretty easy for Him to bless me. Just by a blow of His breath. :) Anyway, this morning, I have reconciled with Him and try to remove this negative feeling.

How can I forget, Father has blessed me so much being just a 4 months Christian only. I was saved on 20th Aug 2006. I came to Father because I was previous suffering from dark forces attacks nightly for 3 years. Upon saved that Sunday, 20th Aug, I was calling church for solutions the next morning. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit and could speak tongue that afternoon. With that, I started my fight with the D.

Father knew about the fear I had after the 3 yrs of suffering, so each Sunday and the weekday bible study I attended, Father would either give me new knowledge to fight or correct my wrong thinking. I was using Jesus Name, the covenant, Jesus Blood to fight and protect myself. Father even let me realized that I cannot die as In Jesus, all my sins are taken away from me. Also, Heavenly Father is the greatest and mightiest God; I in Jesus am standing on victory ground. So, I trusted that and tried to fight from the victory ground.

Around this time, I learn about walking with Jesus will get all the blessings chasing after me. As I was a new Christian, I didn’t know how to Walk with Jesus. When I emailed my church, I was invited to attend a 3 months Discovery Course to know more about my Heavenly Father. My friend, who introduced me to this church (New Creation Church) and my younger sister, who had just being saved, joined me to attend this course. Sis had wonderful miracle that I would share later.

Finally, I realized that Father liked to handle all my problems for me. With this revelation, I passed my big burden that I had been carrying for 3 yrs to Him. That late morning, 3 months down the Christianity route, I had a happy crying of relief…my burden was finally lifted off me. Well, this was what I encountered many times for various victories against the dark forces. Each time, before I saw the victory, devil will show its greatest showdown. As I learn that on the opposite side of the mountain, is the blessings waiting for me, I usually keep on leaning to Jesus until I see victory. This was how my fear slowly, day by day, week by week, month by month…and POMP…3 months down the road, finally gone.

To be continue...

No comments: