Saturday, January 20, 2007

My journey to meet Father

Father has been taking good care of me as usual. Yesterday was one long day. I went for my hyper-thyroid blood test and did some grocery shopping on the way home. By then, it was 3pm. Weekly I went to church early to queue for a seat in the main hall for bible study. Yesterday, Holy Spirit told me that I could go at 5:30pm; that was an hr later then my usual time. It was good; I could take a nap before proceeding for the evening bible study. :)

Today, I like to share something about fortune-teller. It is a pretty common practice that chinese people here likes to consult fortune-teller to know about their future, either for their wealth, luck, kids study, or what not. Though I was curious, I seldom consult any of the fortune tellers. The first one I went was invited by the company, which I was attached to. They had a fortune-teller as a pre-D&D event. For fun, I tried him, and was told that I should find my hubby soon. That time, I was still single, I didn’t believe him, but yes, I knew my hubby weeks later.

The 2nd time I consulted fortune-teller was when my father brought one home, from the Chinese temple he was helping out. That fortune-teller came from Malaysia, was known to predict past accurately and could tell on the future pretty well too. My father, don’t know for whatever reason, invited him home to foretell for us. He could tell on us pretty accurately. But, it was a big mistake to consult him!

Ever since I have accepted Christ, I learnt from Pastor that the d was not so smart. He would not know who the blessings God has prepared for in the spiritual realm. So, I was wondering how d found me. Every time I wondered about it, the 2nd foretelling came to my mind. As he predicted a good future for me, I did not suspect any wrong with it. Till recently, a friend, YC, who can see vision, spirit and prophecy, revealed something to me.

I knew her from a mum’s forum and I had been to her house around 3 yrs ago. When my nightly disturbs started. She did not tell me much then. However, recently, after we met again, she told me more. She said previously, I was surrounded with ring of darkness, with shade of grey and blue. She told me that if the ring was all dark, meant d had gotten that person. Hallelujah, when she met me recently, I am in ring of bright light!!! She said the bright light coated me nicely. Wow..what a wonderful revelation. :P

Out of curiosity, I asked her if Lord had given her any vision when she first met me in her house. She told me, she saw a vision of a temple and me. I was wondering what the Lord trying to tell her then. Her hubby was not comfortable with me then. She was scared to get near me too. However, she said that Father had let her felt that we could be friends, so all these years, she tried to stay in contact with me. :P

I was wondering about her vision the next few days. Then finally, I got the revelation! D came in the form of fortune-teller. He had been sourcing in Malaysia and Singapore for 4 years…looking for me!!! He predicted accurately so that more people would go to him and he could seek me out! That was how he found me….at my parents’ home! As I only visited my parents once a week, he set trap for me to lead him home. Anyway, that was how my nightly disturb started.

I had went to different Chinese temples, all wanted me to pray to the d, none of them willing to tell me how to get rid of d. Finally, mid last year, someone recommended me a ‘natok master’ (natok is said to be a malay ‘god’). This ‘natok master’ did perform some acts at my home. After that, my night disturb was reduced, but it was not removed. I even tried Fengshui, but that proved to be useless too. As I run out of what other help I could get, finally, I turned to Lord Jesus. I was clueless on how I could go about it. Then, I recalled my daughter’s kiddy principal, Irene, is a Christian and a closed one to Father. I called her to check where I could get a bible and I was blessed with my first bible. :)

I started reading the bible and talking to Father from home. Irene has invited me to her church. Somehow, I was not keen to go. Then, I got bored reading the bible and told Father, that I more keen in surfing the net. :) Father told my friend, WK, to recommend her church website to me. I was not that keen initially; went to the site once to watch the sermon and rest for the next few days. When I went to the site again, the sermon was not updated, so I complained to WK. She told me that she usually went for the daily devotion, which is updated daily. Lazy I decided to try out the audio sermon instead. There were 2 sermons there, on the 2nd sermons, there was a part where the pastor made a row call for people who wanted to accept Christ and be blessed. I put up my hand in front of the pc, as told by the pastor. However, the pastor did not bless internet user!!! Hehe..I complained to WK again. The good nature WK then prompted me to go church. I dragged the idea initially…keep telling her I would consider end of the week. In the end, she told me that she was going to church to chop seat for me, so I decided to go that Sunday, so as to get the blessings I wanted. :D This was how I came to Father.

Now, I know that since I was a baby, Father had sent angels to protect me. In my teenage years, I had ever come face to face with car, twice. I was not shaken then. On off, I had been talking to God, and Holy Spirit told me that even in my 3 years of adversity, Lord had ensured that I would not suffer too much!!! Father let me went through the trial so that I could appreciate Him more now. :D Love you, Abba. You are such a lovely Daddy. Hallelujah!

No comments: