Monday, January 22, 2007

I stand on victory ground

There is a few of this little flies that likes to tempt me to kill them. I have removed quite a few of them but don’t know why more would appear. Then I recalled this sermon I heard yesterday. A man, who is full of anger, if to teach him to punch beanbag to release anger, one day, he may punch someone when his anger comes again. The moment I recalled this, I tell myself not to kill the flies again. I do not want this killing instinct to grow in me. Praise the Lord!

Lately, hiaz...I said something unnecessary that resulted in guilt on me. I know that dark forces do not want me to be close to God. They want to shame me off. However, I have learnt that In Jesus, all our sins (past, present and future) are ALL taken off and God does not impute any sins on me. As such, I will try to walk back to Jesus Righteousness and remain in his comfort. Thank you Father, for allowing my guilt to be removed and thanks a lot that you still continue to embrace me with Your Love. Hallelujah! Hope that through all these learning, I will be more like Lord Jesus in future. I want to have His humble and kindness for the human race and condemn the dark forces.

Today is a very short post. I am concentrating for better days to come by.

Update this evening:

The Lord is cute. :P Sis finally goes to the section that Father wants her to go today. She told Lord that she did not like that section, as the job was not as challenging at all.

She asked, “Holy Spirit, you know what I like to do, don’t you?”

Holy Spirit replied, “Yeah, I know it is hard for you to do this job. I know it’s hard on you even though you are going to have time for your kids, have time for the bible and even though you are going to get your blessings. I know it’s hard on you now and in future!”

When sis told me, I found Lord so cute. My friend and I don’t understand why sis so bothered by that easy job. Lord always wants to bless us with ease of work and peace of life. But somehow, she is complaining it. Then WK suggested she use the free time to talk in tongue to pray for her future. I also suggested she does that to get the miracle power, our pastor preached about yesterday. I also told her that she is like those Israeli people during Moses time; they did not appreciate God’s Grace and wanted the Law to prove themselves. I referred it as her slavery life. Finally, sis got the light and was ok with this new arrangement that her Daddy God wanted to bless her with. :P Praise the Lord!

No comments: