Saturday, January 27, 2007

Divine Health Possible?

It is known that most people won’t care much about Divine Health. It is to them that sickness is a suffering to know the Grace of God, some even thinks that Father makes someone in the family suffer for the benefit of the rest. The most common misconception is sickness is part of life…take it as it comes… and pray for Father to heal them fast.

From my yesterday posting on Jesus, our Lord, His Body was badly beaten and virtually broken when He was hung on the cross. Father God had put ALL our sicknesses and diseases on His Body at the cross. As such, we should strongly believe that by His Stripes, We are healed!

I like to talk about the Holy Communion too. The bread represented Jesus Holy Body that was broken and we are taking His Divine healthy Body as He had in exchanged took our sicknesses and diseases. The more we take the bread in remembrance of what He had suffered for us and we are taking His Divine Body, the better our body will become. The drink represented His Holy Blood for the new covenant; with this all our sins (past, present and future) are forgiven. So, we can come boldly to Father God and accept His Love.

The Chinese pastor, Pastor Mark, had shared that when he went hospital to pray to the sick, he had asked them if they knew In Jesus stripes, they are healed. The answer was yes. But when he asked where their sicknesses were, most would reply on their own bodies. If Jesus had taken our sicknesses, how could it still on our body? This is where our believe play a part. If you believe that the sickness is on you, yes, you will still have it. But once you believe that the sickness is taken off by Lord Jesus, healing process will be on the way. Thanking Father and Jesus for the result, healed body, is what you should pray about instead of praying for the sickness to be healed. This means looking at Jesus for a healthy body and not at the sickness.

As child of God, we also have to be angry to the diseases. I have tried casting out the spirit of sickness in Jesus Name whenever my girl gets a cold. Usually, she will be recovered in a day or 2. For myself, I strongly believe I am standing on Jesus' victory ground. I believe that by Jesus stripes, I am healed. I am currently standing on such believe for my hyper-thyroid to be totally healed. I went for my result yesterday. The result showed that I am on the safe range. But doctor wants to monitor me for another 4 months. I will go for another test in May.

At the mean time, I trust that as I walk closer and closer to Lord Jesus and believe in Him on all issues of life, my health will surely get better and closer to the Divine Health too.

Thank you Daddy, for letting your son, Lord Jesus, to suffer for me, so that all my sins are forgiven, my body and mind healed and I have a blessed and family. Praise the Lord, Praise the God. Hallelujah!!!

2 comments:

cybeRanger said...

Shalom! By the grace of God, I have come across your wonderful blog. May our Heavenly Father anoint you mightily for His Glory!

Note: Your blog has been awarded
"Best Christian Blog of the Week".
Check it out at http://cyberanger.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Thank you, singapore jobs blog. :)

Shalom!