Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Everlasting Love from Father

Last night, around 2+ am, I was so glad daughter, JC, cry woke me up. I was in a cold, both hands together and stretch outwards position, sleeping on my side. That was how d tied me down whenever he came to scare me or question me. It was another massive onslaught of attacks.

After calming JC back to sleep in her room, I prayed for Father’s protection, I told Him that I trusted His covenant and God Word and I believe in Proverb 3:24 ‘When you lie down, you will not be afraid; yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet’. I asked Him to protect me because of His covenant and to spray Jesus Blood all over the house and even get angels, Holy Spirit, Jesus Righteousness and Jesus Salvation to protect and surround me. I also asked Jesus to come into me to lead me in my sleep. (1st time doing it!!!) Holy Spirit told me not to worry and go back to sleep. With the entire God’s Armour in place, I went to sleep trusting in Father God. Phew…he delivered His everlasting love and I had a peaceful sleep. :D

Continue on what I left out on the topic on works.

My friend, C, would tell me about her work problem occasionally. Recent months, she faced the worst possible situation. She was in a senior post, but all her supporting staff decided to quit on her. That was not easy for anyone to handle. She was so sad and felt betrayed when she chatted to me. I advised her to seek for Jesus help. To tell Father that in her, she is nothing, unable to do her work well, Jesus is everything; He knows everything and could handle her work better. Ask Jesus to come into her and lead her. I also told her to stand on Jesus victory ground to fight, because she was not fighting the colleague, she was fighting against dark forces that came to disturb and prevent one from getting near to Father God.

She did that; before she came to work daily, she would ask Jesus to lead her. The enemy was around, negative forces were trying to get to her, but they could not touch her. Slowly, the battle slowly emerged brighter and brighter. When she did not understand the vision Father God gave, we would discuss and she would get her answer, all thanks to the Holy Spirit in me leading. It has been a few months now. The victory is surfacing; Father God has showed her a way out. :)

This is what I learnt so far, no matter how dark our situation is, as long as we trust Jesus, Father God, we will be delivered and we will be shown a way out of the darkness to the Light! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord for God is good and His Word is Truth!!!

Evening Update:

Have you have encounter such a life, where there is no turning back, the only way out is to move forward. Sound like life, isn’t it. But that’s the situation I faced. I know my future is bright; Father God is going to greatly bless me. Everything revealed to me sound so good. Just like what the Lord had told David, yes, I feel very honored that I am being chosen to be the anointed one. But, never in my life that I have to rush so fast forward. I am being emotional tonight. But I really thank Father for what he had done for me. He has changed me to be a calm and steady person compared to my previous uncertain and worrying self. Thank you Daddy, I love you a lot. *smooches*

No comments: