Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sis Journey with Lord

Since Friday, I was having some diarrhea, when it happened again on Saturday evening; I checked with HS what had I taken wrongly. HS replied that I took nothing wrong and did nothing wrong. The moment He said that, I realized I was/am dealing another attack. Thanks to Father, He cleared my sore bum in church service this morning. :P I was talking to YC moments ago. She advised me to pray with Psalm 23, so just now, when the attack returned, I said my prayer in English, read Psalm 23 Amen and continued praying in tongue. Well, YC, like to tell you, yes, it is effective. :D

Today, I like to share how Lord helped my sister and friends in their works. Many a time, when we faced problems at work, in related to colleagues or superior, most people would get frustrated and do not know what to do to solve the issues. The good news is there is a way out….through Lord Christ Jesus!!!

Ever since younger sis, Su started work, she was always bullied by the superior but most of her co-work liked her for she did her job well. So, it was always a puzzle as I, her source of help, could not help much. Her situation got worsens when she went into this new job 5 yrs ago. Boss did not like to send her to courses that were relevant to her work. She had to do her part of her duty and covered the backside of all the rest of her co-workers. When they could not finish their job, the blame came on her!!! Those fellow workers that were at the receiving end of her job, were full of praise for her work, but boss never bother to promote her nor give her a pay rise. This sis of mine knew how to complain and complained to me the unfairness. But she liked the work so much that she did not mind doing it.

When I know more about Lord Jesus, I realized that the Lord could help her, so 1 month after I joined Christianity, I had managed to convince her to join me. That Sunday, when she accepted Christ, I was so happy. However, bad news came the following Monday. Her superior for no reason, dumped lots of documents on her desk area and claimed that place for storage. Sis was without a place to work!!! She felt betray and sad. Luckily, she was not lonely to fight the battle, Lord was there for her. :) That fateful day, HS kept telling her not to worry; Holy Father would help her find a job. :D

A week later, another department manager, asked her to join his department. He was not even in Singapore at that point of time. He rushed his assistant to contact sis. This boss was new in the company, and sis did not have any contact with him at all. The job in his department was new to sis. All thanks to the Lord, sis happily accepted. Recently, HS even insisted sis to go to another section of the department; both sections wanted her, her current job took up all her time, weekdays and weekends. The section that Father wanted her to go would free her evening time and weekends for her family and for her bible study. That is how good Father is; he take care of the family too. He wants us to have a happy family. :) Hallelujah!

Continue tomorrow…

No comments: