Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Walk with Jesus

The walk with Jesus is as miraculous as it is.

10 years ago, I never thought I would one day accept Jesus if not for the darkness that refused to go away no matter what spiritual out there I tried to get help to get my peace!!!

Endured for 3 years, and at the cross road of asking why me? Life was pretty okay in the now look not okay. I was living in a marriage of convenient, convenient for him to fool around because this wife do not question much. I could have endure it forever if not for the spiritual bully.

Coming to Jesus is to get His Blessing and then His Help to bring about the Peace! But least I know, I would be stepping into the wilderness.

Lord led a 20+yr Christian to tell me that I would be going into trials. I was thinking with the depression for 2 years and spiritual bully for 3 years, won't that be a good enough of trials, what more was I to receive???

Then came the 1 year of emotional stretching by The Lord and then marriage started shaking and then darkness continue the test!!!

What I did not forsee was this would be such a long period of time!!! No wonder the first Book I read in the Bible was Job!!! He suffered 1 year but me into my 7 years!!! That's how persistent darkness are out to crush me!

I used to say, how bad darkness came, the opposite side of the mountain, where Abraham climbed to offer his son, a Greater Blessing is on the other end!!! It is still is. Glory Glory!!!

I did not forsee the marriage I had was so loveless till I encountered someone speaking positive into my life after so much negativeness.

Then I was able to tell the different and agree with The Lord that I don't know what is true love and now have to trust His Arrangement!!!

I didn't know the girl I so love would depart from me and only show me superficial love!!! Even though they say teens usually friends more important, but her daddy is like honey to her!!!

Even with all I see is emptiness and loneliness even though I cannot say loneliness as I have Lord with me!!!! It really me alone with Lord!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As Lord is God of Love, I know I won't empty forever, I am comforted that God is my Abba and His Plan for me is always Good!!! His Way is not my way and the Path He is leading is amazing!!! Have to think out of the box to get to His Way, which is Perfectly Simple and Good!!!

I really bow down to Him to His Perfection!!! All His Means no matter Good or Bad, He will use it for a Good Ending!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Soaking in Him and know His Way is Good!!! I am happy to be found in Him!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

No comments: