Friday, June 6, 2014

The Blessing of My Lord

This morning, Lord, the Love of my life, revealed the future plan for my future life!!! Being single and available, Lord promised me I have 2 men to choose from, ex and the man that come along.

He knows that after ex, my focus is turning back to my root, a Chinese Singaporean. He is going to let me make a choice between the 2!!! By then, transform to Asian cum Western face aka international face just like Jesus, and the body He promised, He said both will love me, even the ex that I claimed of not knowing what is love!!!

He said both match me pretty well in personality that I have no problem living with either one!!!

Even I value marriage, He said by then it's not about marriage, as both would have no issue of this!!!

What is the issue then? Beside the issue of the environment that will affect the outcome, it is my personal preference!!!! I never seriously had a relationship with any local guy that this is an area of unknown. Even my 3 brother-in-laws are of three different kinds of personalities that I cannot conclude how it will be if I have a local guy as my significant other!!!

But Lord is pulling it through that I will have a taste of a local guy and make a conscious comparison!!!

You know, the last trick of a guy, it had created an awareness in ex that if he wants any share of my blessed life, he must act fast!!! He was even happy that it was just a trick and I still have to depend on his provision!!! That's how much the trick changed his prospective in providing me!!!

I need not even have to get him to transfer the allowance!!!! He did it automatically and fast!!!

Lord is setting the stage ready for the battle of the righ one!!!

This life He is lifting up and at set time, everything will change and my preference is the only choice to make!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: