Thursday, June 5, 2014

Standing in Ground of Righteousness

After waiting for The Lord to deliver me out of my trouble, He told me meditation is not enough, I must pray in the Spirit to birth His Plan for me! So now decided to take a new approach to paths of Righteousness, means to revive the tongue that I have not exercise for quite some time!!!

Lord do not want me to escape, but walk up right and walk out my destiny!!! Even though it is still be His Grace, not using manly effort at all. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Last few days were bad days, the hamster, Jc's friend gave died of old age of 4. Then last night the glass that I had been drinking water from fell into pieces at midnight!!! What a day!!!

But it was such a bad day that change my thoughts about what the hack! No matter what it is, I am still facing spiritual prosecution, so now I decided to stand on Lord Jesus Righteous Foundation instead! Sick and tired of staying in suffering and decided to stand on the given Right given much more by the Abundance of Grace and Free Gift of Righteousness to reign in life through Christ Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Life still goes on no matter what it is so be happy and stay in His Righteous Ground is better than take self pity on myself!!! Glory Glory!!! AmenAmen!!!

Morning as I prayed in the spirit, Lord showed me a vision that I am emerging from darkness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I speak Shalom Peace into the hearts and mind of myself and all those who prosecuted me, from the smallness in rank to the biggest in rank!! Let all of us reign in Your Shalom Peace and let matters rest!!! I pray in the Almighty Name of Jesus and Lord Jesus, thank You for being our Trespass Offering!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: