Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Sabbath Year

I am glad that Lord revealed to me that I am walking into my 7 years 7 months!!! My Sabbath year has reached!!! Surely the Restoration is coming!!!

I had a dream last night where all restriction to me is being set free!!! It was a weird feeling after going through so much restriction for so long!!! It's just like my previous marriage, I got so used to it that it just a normal way of life!!! To see being set free is like what I do now that I am so free!!! It's weird!!!

Anyway, I am glad that I had a Faithful God!!! He takes Good care of me!!!

I was wondering why ex gone into 2nd time of sleeplessness on Sunday at 3+am. I saw he put on his status in his Facebook. When I meditated, Lord said he refused to pay me the CPF contribution that I used to buy the initial 10% of the marital home.

He felt the pain to pay me back even though he gained 100% from having that apartment without I taking half the profit share!!! He used some curse on me to let me die so that it would free him from paying! So Lord blessed him sleepless night!!!

But Lord is so Good! In the sense that no matter how he treated me, Lord said bless him a blessing eventually!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am happy that by waiting upon The Lord, I may not know the Time, but He knows everything!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am looking forward to my Restoration!!! Surely all that the Locust had eaten, stolen or wasted will be Restore with Greater Measure of His Goodness!!! Surely it is Good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: