Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Messiah

Yesterday, Lord impressed me to read the book of Malachi and just now, led me to watch about the coming manifestation of His Holy Fire! This is what He led me to see!

Malachi 3:1-5
'Behold, I am sending My Messenger and he will prepare the Way before Me,
and the LORD whom you seek will Suddenly come to His Temple, even the Messenger of the Covenant, in whom you delight. 

Behold, He will come, says the LORD of Hosts.
But who can abide the Day of His Coming?!

Who will stand when He appears?!

For He is like a Refiner's Fire and like a Fullers' soap. 
And He will sit as a Refiner and Purifier of Silver, 
and He will Purify the Sons of Levi and Purge those like Gold and Silver, 
and then they will offer an offering in Acts of Loving Kindness to the LORD. 

Then the Offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be Pleasant to the LORD,
as in the Days of Old and as in Former Years. 

And I shall come near to you for Judgment, and I shall be a Swift Witness 
against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against false sweaters and
against those who oppress the worker in wages, the widow and the fatherless, and
all who turn aside the stranger from his Right, and do not revere Me, says the LORDof Hosts.'

So Lord is coming to purify us to make us Holy onto Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: