Monday, June 2, 2014

Shema Shema

Shema Shema is Hebrew for listen carefully, pay great attention to!!! Lord want us to fellowship with Him in closeness and not walk the way of man!!! Even when someone smile at you or cheer you on, it mean nothing!!! The main focus we should have is The Lord!!! That is why Lord want us to finish the bible in intimate fellowship with Him. It is not about rushing through!!!

For years, I always wonder in a don't bother much on why the way bless the Pasters as so!!! I never question Him nor wonder why in seriousness of thought! What He give I take, I never ask why!!!

Church wise, one can see who is placed in important position based on those that fellowship with Prince! How he got that I am not questioning too. But I do notice one pastor got his promotion when he came strongly to support Ps Prince when he faced prosecution years ago!

One pastor, Lord put on highly blessed among the few He wanted me to bless wasn't given that much of a role to hold!!! In fact, looking at how Lord used another pastor to preach, this pastor was given more scope to handle. But the order of blessedness is different!!!!

Recently, Lord led me to listen to another pastor in USA who prophesied His Movement Accurately and I do wonder why NCC know nuts!!! Prince had not been prophesied for quite a long while and even the theme for the church came so late to him, a day before the preaching!!!

For The Lord I know, He was so excited about what He is doing that sometime He told me years ahead!!! So much so that many did not see and do not believe!!! But to see an Amerian pastor prophesied to the T of His Movement is what amazed me!!! Shall I be sad for those who move away? Lord, have Mercy on them!!!

There were many male pastors in church, long time ago, when I was just starting with The Lord, He told me not all pastors were called by Him; many were not!!! At that time I asked Lord how to see!!! He said continue learning, I will know one day!!!

Last night, He finally revealed to me!!! Glory Glory!!!

I was wondering if church is the Kindom of God, why they allowed curse to come through and be lead by devil by the nose and said don't know why so!!! From hospital to church this 'I don't know' to explain those agreement with the devil and walked in his sin is what I don't understand how could they who are with The Lord!!!

Now that Lord revealed to me, then I know why!!! Yesterday, I saw a pastor that was not sincere to pray for my mum and I wanted to avoid him! But he turned to me and squeezed my hand so hard that my hand was in pain for quite a while!!! But I thank Lord he has a Jesus loving wife!!!

Now I have full understanding of who The Lord is happy with and who The Lord is not so happy with!!! Main problem is pride is in the camp!!! Self Glory is in the camp!!!

Whatever Lord do, it always with a purpose and I finally realise the purpose of the blessedness!!!

Guess time is near and Lord is opening more thing for me to know!!!

Frankly, without The Lord I really want to depart fully from this church!!! I go there just because Lord is still in the house and not man!!! Each move of their action rise an eyebrow from me, guess it's Lord giving me a jolt to know thing not moving in His Way!!! Or devil showing me, you see!!!

I guess Lord knows money talks and as such, He uses money to talk to them!!!

Well, well, shema shema!!! It's The Lord or nothing, there is No inbetween!!!

I thank Lord for all the leading!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: