Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Comforter

2000 years ago, before Lord Jesus went to the Cross, He reminded His disciples of the Promise of the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, who will come to us, who are with Him as He has to go to Our Father! He Promise the Comforter will be with us and will never forsake us. Glory Glory!!!

Sometime people whom don't know Christ likes to lump all religions as the same but Only Jesus Christ Promised The Comforter will be with us, we who are with Him, who really want Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am glad that in this celebration of the Coming of the Holy Spirit in 2000 yrs ago, Lord has faithfully given us all His Holy Spirit, the 3rd God Head to be with us forever!!!

Things that I don't know Lord leads me to know! From my trust of people to each event in my life that I encountered. Even when I wondered why Lord did not bless my 3rd uncle family, who are with Him, I got the answer on Sunday when I realised they played a trick on me!!!

Lord is good that darkness cannot hide when His Light shines into it!!! I now have a clear idea of them!!! Even though we won't close at all due to they were Christ and kept to themselves when young n living in the same house!!!

Even now that I have accepted Christ, my faith level is different so hard to convince them the Goodness of Jesus Finished Work!!!

I thank Lord that each closed door, He opened to let me see clearly!!! Now I have no more doubt or whatever! He has unveiled all my unknown to make it known to me! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The life of having Lord, the Holy Spirit with me is Great!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: