Sunday, June 8, 2014

Important of Having God

I just watched Nick Vujicic speaking and the 2 invited guest Jason and Aiasha at the Star. The impression of the talk would be easier if God in the picture!!! For we are assigned to come on earth with a purpose.

Kate was describing a scene in Heaven where the breath of God, were asking Him to send them to Earth!!! It's all for a purpose. I was clueless of my purpose till I come to Christ and Lord disclosed little by little His Plan for my life.

Without God, the plan could not fulfilled at all!!! The idol my parents prayed to, did not disclose any plan. They are like what the bible said, have mouth that cannot talk, have eye that cannot see and have legs that cannot walk!!! It was when I came to Christ and believe much in Him, then He revealed His Plan for my life!!!

Referring to Jason and Aiasha, they are just like the world, everyone focusing on what they can do and frustrated at what they can't do!!! The focus is on self. That's where all the frustration came.

While Nick is leading to Jesus, when the focus is taken away from self, it is easier to speak the right word for the right person when trusting Lord to speak through you than trying to speak with knowledge!!!

Wisdom from Lord is what is needed for a good, much needed speech!!! When the focus is off self, and towards God, then things are easier to handle as it is about Him and His Enable through His Grace!!!

I thank God that Abba Father is a real God that could provide much help!!! When we can't, He could!!!

It's not easy to move from an able body to disable!!! It's about let go of self and let God takes over!!! It's a learning curve from trusting self to trusting God!!!

I thank Jesus that He is coming soon and those disabled will be disable no more!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amem!!!

No comments: