Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hearing God Voice

Many years ago, as Lord was telling me about His Calling on my life, He sent a lady from another church to tell me from her vision of me.

But as she saw the house that Lord is blessing me, she started telling me it was not in Singapore, as locally don't have such roses, which were so beautiful!!! Then she said that if Lord is rising me as a Healer, I cannot be so selfish to stay in one church. And then she told me I was to go to a meeting paid by the businessman to share about the Holy Spirit!!!

Within 1-3 visions from The Lord about my life, she added a few more of her own opinions!!! As a young Christian, yet to sink myself in the Word of The Bible, all that she shared was a scary idea that I worried where I will landed in whatever she suggested.

Praise Jesus that Lord came through my sis, Su, to calm my spirit!!! Praise Jesus!!!

I thank Lord for the experience of those 2 care groups I attended!!! That time, Lord was rising me much and what He revealed to me was Great Joy! But as I shared about the Goodness of Him, the care leader weren't happy!!! It was a much needed experience!!!

There were people calling me to join care group, there were even calling for me to serve. From the early years to current. But I long decided if Lord really using me, He must open the Door!!! Not me or anyone else!!! As only with His Support, then it will work out!!! I cannot go man's way which does not have His Anointing!!! I am glad I got a confirmation on this!!! Praise Jesus!!!

I am just an empty vessel, so it is The Lord in me that creates wonders, not me, a mere lady, there is nothing I could do without Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even the future significant other, if it is not from The Lord, I will not take him as only The Lord could bring the Right man to my life!!! The last one by self effort failed miserably! I am not going to go by whoever effort!!! Only The Lord know best and I want Only His Way!!!

I might not be smart, but Lord is my Wisdom and my Understanding!!!

If He is not moving, I will not move too!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: