Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Anionted One

John 1:10-11
'He was In the World,
And the World Was Made by Him,
But the World Did Not Know Him.

He Came Among His Own People,
But His Own Did not Embrace Him.'

Lord has anointed me for His Purpose since the Begining of Civilization! I was with Him as a Breath and at set time, He send me down to earth to be born for His Purpose sake!!!

I walked a life of loneliness and was even despised. I did not go for fame or power. I just go around my own life!!!

For whatever reason, I have Protection around me since young, I was not cut short in any sense! The bumpy route to find a man to love me and the career that I had all crumpled at set time.

The way up the dark tunnel was an experience for me to know no matter how dark life was, there always a source of light at the end of the dark tunnel!

I might not be able to see, but at each step I move towards it, replacing all the negativeness that engulfed my mind to positive thoughts of Goodness!!! I managed to get out of a depression that was pulling me out from society!!!

This was a much needed training as now in Christ, I walked through it once again. But the different is now the Light is with me and darkness cannot engulf me anymore!!!

Lord is my present day of Help and Hope! No matter what plan darkness want to counter GOD's Plan in my Life, the Light in me Shines and darkness has to flee!!!

I noticed they tried to see how they could stop me from receiving the Abundance of Grace and the Free Gift of Righteouness but in the Spirit Realm, the Grace and the Righteousness is already mine.

Romans 8:30-39
'And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; 

and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). 

And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being]. 

What then shall we say to [all] this? 
If God is for us, 
who [can be] against us? 
[Who can be our foe, 
if God is on our side?] [Ps. 118:6.] 

He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son 
but gave Him up for us all, 
will He not also with Him 
freely and graciously give us all [other] things? 

Who shall bring any charge against God's elect [when it is] 

God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? 

Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? 

Will God, Who acquits us?] 
Who is there to condemn [us]? 

Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), 
Who died, or rather 
Who was raised from the dead, 
Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us? 

Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? 

Shall suffering and affliction and 
tribulation? 
Or calamity and distress? 
Or persecution 
or hunger 
or destitution 
or peril 
or sword? 

Even as it is written, 

For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [Ps. 44:22.] 

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. 

For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that 
neither death 
nor life, 
nor angels 
nor principalities, 
nor things impending and threatening 
nor things to come, 
nor powers, 
Nor height 
nor depth, 
nor anything else in All Creation 

will be able to separate us from 

the Love of God which is in 
Christ Jesus our Lord. '

No comments: