Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Last of the Chance

With all the ding dong between ex and the new man all these years, I finally understand what Lord is leading me through. Glory Glory to Him for loving me so much!!!

Lord knows that I have a soft heart. Whatever He wants me to have, He is merciful to slowly let it shows to me all in all. Glory Glory!!!

If you have been following me, you know Lord led me to open the can of worms in ex so that my love for him would get lesser and lesser till I totally don't want him at all and with a hard up heart!!!

Then Lord softened my heart through a dream and I become okay to accept him again. Lord led me to walk through a few open door to see him not keen to return at all no matter what the temptation is/was.

Recently, an displeasure of his girlfriend and moving away, Lord gave him one last chance to come back to me. He was even okay to go with me to Jc's concert!!! First time he specified he will go with me, not his girlfriend.

From Jc facebook, I saw her posting and she had walked away and now walked back. With her walking back, now he didn't reply on my query if it is still okay for me to go with him!!!

He show his reluctant to return, open some door but most others shut. With their patch back, even this open door also partially shut now. Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord through all these small reaction of his to the temptation, to see if he is keen to return. After the last try, He knows my heart now know he is not interested with me anymore. With this, He said it's the end of giving him chance!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Through Sunday Pastor Prince pre-sermon preaching, He let me realise it's important to have a Christian spouse so that he could give me agape love, the self sacrificing love of God!!! I finally got it on Sunday.

Ps Prince said that man without Christ, is only keen in having himself satisfied. When he give love, he is looking at what he could get in return. He could not give unconditional love that only man with Jesus could give.

I received this message in that small opened door and was quickly shut as Lord knows I have received it and He need not open another revelation for me to receive. Glory to Him!!! Hallelujah!!!

As time of manifestation is near, He make sure I am ready to receive the Fullness of His Blessing. He said I will be young and beautiful again and I will be enriched. He said when He put me in that realm, ex will be tempted much. But, with the knowledge that He revealed to me about ex not keen in me, I am to reject him when he comes to me under the new enhanced environment.

Lord said He will bring my new man to me and I will be happy with him. Lord wants to me to give this new man chance that He showed me ex is not keen so that I will not U-turn. As ex is my familiar ground. The new man needs time for me to fully know him. So, if both stand before me, of course in the natural, I will go back to the familiar ground.

But with Lord revelation, I will not go for the familiar ground but go explore the new field!!! This is what Lord is leading me to walk into. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

You see, Lord is such a patient and merciful God. He takes His time to let me slowly come in line with what He wants to bless me. He don't command me to walk with Him at His Knowledge of the End. He leads me slowly through the years to see clearer and clearer!!! Isn't He GOOD???

I don't know why Pastors and some Christians always want to go into Law that Lord demand us this and that of obedience of Law...blah blah blah....the Lord I see is not what they have painted. But Gentle and He let me walk in my comfort, in my time I needed to come into agreement with Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He has all the Time He could wait for us to walk in line with the Plan He wants to put us into. The way is to continue walk with Him and let Him leads us to all area of understanding that we need before putting us at where He wants to put us!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is also the time needed by Jc to come to term with the divorce between her daddy and mummy has nothing to do with her nor her wants. It's the adult problem as she put it. She said last night she does not care if ex with someone and me with someone or ex and me together. She said as long as she still has her daddy and mummy, the rest of the equation, she does not care!!! Praise Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!!

The timing is just perfect for us all. He knows what He needs to do to let Jc heart be stable and mine to realise His Plan is better. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, by the Grace of Lord Jesus, I thank You for all that You have done in my life, in Jc's life and even in ex's life. I thank You for the new man that You are bringing into my life!!!! I thank You for the new life you are leading me into. Glory Glory to You and to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross that makes all these Possible for He is I AM Possible!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: