Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Glorious Path

I had a good time during pre-service as Lord led me to share my Testimony with a couple that Lord impressed them to come to Singapore, to NCC to learn from Ps Prince. They are so impacted by Grace that it was a joy sharing my Testimony with them. Glory Glory!!!

Lord is leading them to feed on His Words in NCC so that they could go back to where they are from to share with others!!! They are joyful to agree to it!!! Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Deacon Matthew shared the financial situation for the rising of funds so far to pay for the church. We still have 60+ million outstanding from the total about of $470 millions and we all agree it is paid in the name of Jesus. Personally, I know surely, it is paid with abundant left over!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

I know Lord is faithful!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

It had been a long time since I visited mum. Today, Su finally agreed to go and so we went. It is amazing how curses and medicines could be use to reduce mum to be like a worm. They tried to put other patients in the ward with her. I doubt they are real patients as they looked so healthy!!!

Anyway, whatever they did, without Jesus, hell is where they were be going and surely, might be earlier due to the bad thing they bring to curse themselves. I pity them that they do not realise that. False sense of victory is not victory at all!!! Where they heading is walking into the Grave that many won't know till they died.

I now knows Heaven so well that I could confidently say to sleep is better and to be alive is for the Glory of the Lord!!! So I do not really bother by what they did to mum. She has accepted Christ, and this the most important of all. Her future is bright and devil surely has no match to the Living God!!!

Abba Father, show Your Mighty Strength to the blind, let them realise You, the Almighty One, has Jesus Finished Work backing and nothing can put my mum down!!! The fact that I had not been visiting her in the isolation room because I know Lord Grace is there to look after her!!!

They could feed her tonnes of those red medicine to break her body down but sure they could not do anything to the Spirit within. Abba is with mum and He will make sure she remain alive. Anyway, those that committed those sin, they are the one they have to worry!!!

The wrath of God is with them!!! Surely, He is merciful to His People!!! Glory Glory!!! Especially we are His Covenant People!!! You touch any one with Jews blood you are playing game with the Fury of God!!! You might thought it's other people carrying out the order! But Lord looks into the heart of man!!!

Abba, Father, I thank You for Your Promise to Abraham and surely, You will remember Your Promise to Father Abraham and save each of us out of the temptation of the devil, the lier!!! Lord enlarge our territory and keep us from evil!!! And I thank You that Your Right Hand is with me, with mum and even with Jc to save us out of all evilness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: