Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A New Chapter of My Life

Glory Glory!!! With all the attachment to P fully cleared in me, he is no more my ex but just another individual. All the emotional hold on him are being set free and I shall not call him my ex any more, I am also no more his ex, but a New Creation in Christ Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!!

Just like Abraham letting Lot out of his life, Lord said I have let P totally out of my life. He said I am now heading towards where He has placed me from the beginning. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad with this new identity!!! After 3.5 years of ding dong, finally the day to be set free is here! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said what He laid ahead for me to receive I have now step into it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! No more I am link to the old, it is gone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

From today onwards, I feel a fresh anointing pouring upon me. Hallelujah!!! It is so light and so free!!! All the emotional baggage are gone, fully gone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Father, I thank You for this day!!! I thank You for all that You Are and I thank You for all that You have made me to be in You, with You! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: