Monday, July 22, 2013

In Christ

Isaiah :58:11
'The Lord will always lead you and satisfy your needs in dry lands.
He will give strength to your bones.
You will be like a garden that has plenty of water,
like a Spring that never goes dry.'

As my mum is down, now the concentration is on me. They who hate my family tree, has set up shop and has presence in the supermarket fully! Sunday, I was attacked with spirits that knocked my senses out that I told Lord I could not focus on Him but He could. I could not worship Him but He could!!!

Lord knew the plan of evil long before I did and had strong anointed worship songs for me to sing through Him. I was made whole and full of joy in Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord has gotten me ready to look to Him fully! I used to fight my battle from awake to asleep but lately, Lord get Ps Prince to preach about Job!!! The book that I first read before coming to Christ!!!

He told me it's not me but Him and Him alone in this battle! After yesterday, I finally surrender this battle for Him to take over!!!

In the book of Job, Lord called Job righteousness in Him. Even He allows satan to bring him down to nothing, as he looked to Lord eventually, Lord bless him out of the situation and he was highly blessed in animals, in beautiful children, in health and wholeness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

King David, who was a friend of God, was kicked out of his kingdom by his son and all his friends sneered at him. When he looked to Lord, or rather Lord led he and also Job to look to Him, they were made whole and returned to better life, double or more than what they previously had!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord let me see, no matter what devil throw to me, to them, it might seem they are winning the battle but Lord surely have the final say!!!

Through all these years of many rounds of testing by the devil, no matter my knowledge is there or not, Lord let me goes through each of them as a learning curve. I am down but never out!!! Even when I am near death many times over, He resurrected me fully to continue my battle or this learning curve again and again!!!

As enemies encamps around me, Lord is telling me. 'Let not your heart be trouble nor let it afraid!' He is with me!!!

Many times, in the state of suffering and almost feel like dying, I prayed to Lord to take me home, but He never did. He always resurrect me again and push me forward to face my challenges!!!

The rewards is plenty ahead!!! More than many of you could earn in your lives. But this is the training of the Lord that let me gain more and more into what darkness could do and who they are!!!

I recently came across the aim of those on top, the various agencies around the world is to create bad food for us to eat and to send radiation to kill our brain so that we would die faster!!!

From my sis telling me more people in Singapore is getting seizure in the brain, I could see it happening here too!!!

The coins in Singapore in the recent release is able to attract to a magnate as someone tested!!! For donkey years we heard hand phone could send out radiation to harm us!!! Usually, they who make it will say it's within the limit but looking at the results that is happening as we live, I wonder!!!

My mum 2 hospitals stay I did see many healthy men and women in that department of brain sickness!!! Planner is even saying they are going to build more hospitals to cater to all these sick people!!!

At one end is about causing sickness to come about and the other end is earning lots of money from the sick!!! I see the 5 thieves talked in the Chinese Tradition learning happening in fullness of it all through my mum sickness and what others talk about their own family experiences!!!

No wonder Lord prophesy long ago through Smith Wigglesworth is about emptying patients in the hospitals in His Coming again!!!

Job 42:10-13, 15-17
'And the Lord turned the captivity of Job and restored his fortunes, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave twice as much as he had before.

Then there came to him all his brothers and sisters and all who had known him before, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they sympathised with him and comforted him over all the [distressing] calamities that the Lord had brought upon him (not from Lord). 

Every man also gave him a piece of money, and every man an earring of gold.

And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1000 yoke of oxen, and 1000 female donkeys.

He had also seven sons and three daughters. And in all the land there were no women so fair as the daughters of Job, and their father gave them inheritance among their brothers.

After this, Job lived 140 years, and saw his sons and his sons' sons, even to four generations.

So Job died, an old man and full of days.'

So you see, it's better not for the satan to tempt us, to injure us. They will be judged and see how Lord restore in style!!! In health, in assets, in family and friends, in blessed children and in his life to the fullness of Joy!!!

Even King David was restored to his throne and his son, King Solomon, Lord even raise him to be the wisest King on earth and he had great wealth and great peace that till today, no one could match!!!

Job lived long before Abraham, whom Lord had a new covenant promise and was greatly blessed too. Under Law, King David and King Solomon were greatly blessed too.

God, the God Most High, My Abba Father, is the same yesterday, today and forever!!! I might be down but I won't be out!!! That is for sure!!! For I have a covenant God, who is backing me!!! Glory Glory!!!

It's not about you stopping me from praying, worshipping, nor is it about me going to church!!!

It is His Finished Work at the Cross that says all my sins are forgiven, all my sicknesses healed, all my destruction redeemed, He crowns me with Loving Kindness and Tender Mercy! He satisfies me with Good Things that my youth is renewed like an eagle!!!

For Lord Jesus is my Lamb of God. He is my Kinsman Redeemer and He has Ransomed me fully!!! He proclaimed 'It is Finished' at the Cross!!!' It is a DONE deal!!!

Lord God let Lucifer be proud, to throw his pride all over, to think God is ignorance of his deeds. When he shows his greatest evil, Lord cast him down from heaven, from His Throne and he could never go up there anymore!!!

You are using his creation to attack me and you hope I will be dead!!! In fact, you hope that each of my family Tree members will be dead!!! In due time, you shall see!!! Lord could wait for the greatest evil of Lucifer, He could wait for yours too!!!

I might not know who is involved in all these agencies but Lord knows. He knows the evil plan of man since the start of Genesis!!! If He didn't know, He won't send Jesus to redeem man at all!!! He knows each of us can't and we all need His Saving Grace!!!

In Due Time, you shall see!!! It's not by Power, it's not by Might but by the Spirit of Christ and His Finished Work 2000 years ago!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: