Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Moment in Time

Previously, when I was a younger Christian, Lord would let me know which of my family members facing death and He would led me to pray for them if they agreeable. Lately, I am 'promoted' to know event that are happening. But I have no clue what's happening, just a scratchy feeling.

Nowadays, one of the hot topic here is the double murder of a father and son in Kovan. Why would I mention this case here. Well, I was around Kovan just a few weeks back. Exactly when I am not sure. But there was one such day where I was supposed to take a bus from the bus-stop and had got out of the MRT station to the surface of the road.

Somehow, my eye sight was led to the road sign, Hillside Drive. I was thinking, what a name, since that area wasn't a hill but have such a name!!! It was a weird cloudy blur feeling about something going to happen there!!! But with a don't bother attitude, I was thinking to myself, this side road is a distance away from Kovan and I was thinking whatever going to happen there won't be near to Kovan!!!!

With that thought, I totally forget about it!!! It was yesterday morning when I was doing some marketing that I heard about a saleslady telling a customer about a nasty news about a father and a son.

As I was clueless, I checked the online news upon reaching home and was overwhelmed with the nastiness of the murder case that had happened!!! And as I had thought, the body of the son was dragged till Kovan and stopped right there!!!

The more I think of it, the more weird I am thinking of what I've encountered with the revelation and now such thing happened!!! Maybe next time I should not be so mind my own business but plea the blood of Jesus over it so that evil could not do what it want there!!!

I was too numb about it to think about praying for what Lord revealed to me. This is the 2nd time! The first was the Pastor, whom was killed in Cambodia. I wasn't used to pray for people that I didn't pray to Lord for what He let me know beforehand!!! Only those close to me would I be bother.

From now on, by the Grace of Jesus, I will be more active in praying for whatever Lord revealed to me. Lord, you have to remind me!!! Thank You for the revelation!!!

From the lately development, things that happens around me, I know the way Lord is leading me. What I didn't share was this someone that I felt I could click well with. At least, he was a lot in agreement in the view of Christ than P. I did enjoyed talking to him.

But, Lord told me to totally block him away that the next day, even though I was still thinking of him, I could not find him anymore. I think it's about the blocking function!!!

Today, Lord revealed in meditation that if I continued talking to him, things will happen between us naturally, as we are much alike, the same nature of personality. But Lord said under such condition, there is no need for His Grace to come though and would make His Grace useless in such scenario!!!

He wants to bring P back to me. He said due to P great different, His Grace will be shown when all the evil spirits are removed from him fully. He let me realise for Jc study I am trusting in His Grace and Mercy, then I should trust Him for the Grace and Mercy to bring a goody P back to me!!!

Well, as a obedient daughter, I removed my unhappiness and submitted fully to Him. In a way, it's good to make the family whole, esp for Jc sake!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As Christ is returning, things out there are getting darker and darker!!! While my life is getting brighter and brighter!!! Surely I wish Lord Jesus will quickly return and peace could be restore fully!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: