Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just a Thankful Heart

For the first time in my life, I am thankful to Lord for moving me out of the marriage I was in. After clearly see thru ex, today, as he came to pick Jc, the way he throw dart at me is amazing!!!

I felt my soul being pierced to pieces with all that he throw at me. I have been numbed for so long that I felt nothing about it. But, recently know a person that put name into what he had been saying to me. It's a fresh look at a old thing.

Tonight, his dart came and I was non aware of it. It was now a few hours later that the pain surfaced. Negative, Negative and Negative!!! If I am to find another man again, like what Jc said, one that respect me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It's one thing he does not believe in Jesus and it's another things He insulted me in his disbelieve. His darts were throw like nobody business. The pain created was amazing hurting. I for the first time thankful to Lord for leading me out of it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord has been good to me, last night, He led me to watch Heidi Baker asking the teenagers in America to look to Lord and to yield for Him. In the process, I was led to flow with them and Lord called for the anointing of Jesus to be pour on me through the opening of the floodgate of Heaven. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! He had given me all the nations to minister to. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

As time moving nearer and nearer to manifestation, things are turning well for Jc, her dance teachers saw her potential and had been giving her favour. I am well pleased. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I could see Lord improving her, speeding her up for His Glory!!! I am just amazed of His Work in her!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As for ex, I could see that he set no boundary in dealing with me. He can be very friendly as he wished and next moment, as critical as he could!!! No wonder he could easily attract women to him. But it's not good to be his close one for sure!!!

I am willing to move in whichever direction Lord leads me to. At least, with His Godly Wisdom, He would know who could live peacefully with me and at the same time, look to Him for Love!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that Jc had a firm mind on where she is heading to. She used to scare of PSLE. But recently learning and doing, her fear is running low. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that she disclosed why she like me in certain way. At least my love on her is noticed. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

As time is get closer and closer for manifestation, I am happy for Lord!!! I will be the empty vessel for Him and His Glory to demonstrate through. It's nothing about me, but He and He alone. I am just the willing partner to yoke with Him. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord:
'My darling, my love, Abba is well please for you, my beloved daughter, to trust me so much!!! I am very happy!!! Yes, your time in this apartment is expiring and surely I will lead you to My Palace!!! Surely, you will be happy to where you are moving to. Surely Abba will bless you supernatural power in all things you do and in all things that is needed of you. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

My Lord, the Love of my life!!! I thank You for Your Presence and for Your Comforting. Abba, I thank You for all things You have planned for me and leading me through. Surely, it is good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! I say 'Yes!' to all that You have for me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: