Friday, July 19, 2013

The Last of the Last Chance

Looking at P's gf asking for a Tokyo trip again, the 3rd or 4th within this one year plus. And then a Tiffany ring with diamonds all around and a big one in the middle.

I recalled watching Ps TB Joshua in Nigeria and those woman with a spirit of Lust to tempt the man they had attracted to them and to curse them to empty their wealth etc, I reminded P of her expensive taste.

Yes, many a time, her emotion will arise to be jealous of something and it means a time for P to pay. As I had seen many times the whole of last year to this year, when P asked me what had he changed, I told him he has become very generous and that's good for woman.

As her desire ideas is getting more and more expensive, and this is because she is jealous of P take the weekends to be with Jc and didn't go out having fun with her. She does not care if Jc need to revise for the coming PSLE or whatever. She just want her fun!!!

Last weekend talk and yesterday talk with P, she must have demanded for those payment and I guess P showed her what I had wrote to him as my advice to him. She shot a long message in her Facebook for me!!!

I am not happy that P used me to block her demand!!! He did not have the gut to say No to her that he had to use my message that got her mad with me!!!

With this tactic of him, in Chinese, it's called borrow knife to kill someone; means using someone else to get the job done. I have my end of end of him. This is enough! I told Lord I do not want him anymore, could He bring a new man to me.

I want a new life, not back to the same man that I faced no love from day 1 after the honeymoon!!! He was back to himself and facing his PC the whole day through! He only surfaced to answer me, otherwise, he could be with the PC the whole day.

Lord answered me. He said He is giving him the last of the last chance. Also, He want me to be dead of him again in firmness. With this event, I am very sure I do not want any life with him anymore! To think back of those 10 years, it's a sense of undesirable that I do not want to step even a step back there!!!

Lord then disclosed the man that He had chosen to me is the one that He gave me double vision long ago. One vision to look at Prince while he preached and another vision on this guy with a side view!!!

Lord said he is the one that He has planned and He will bring him forth in due time. Glory Glory!!!

Last night, while talking to Jc about I really don't want to be with her daddy anymore, she said, 'that's the adult problem, nothing about her'. I asked her what make her think of that. I asked, 'is it her own love relationship made her realise Love cannot be forced?' She said, 'yes.'

I thank Lord that give Jc such a clear understanding that Love cannot be forced! She saw it from her friend, XY jumping from a boy to another and mainly it's those boys rejecting her in the end to her eventually found love from a Sec 2 boy of her friend's brother. All these love relationships is a new area of learning for Jc that she could understand her parents relationship better!!! Hallelujah!!!

Lord let every of us hearts to be settled, to be grounded. He makes everyone of us comfortable with the current situation before bringing forth the next one for me to enjoy! Glory Glory!!! Only Him would know the important of each of our hearts!!! Glory Glory to such a caring Father!!!

I thank Lord that I have Him as my Father!!! Without Him, I don't know where will I be!!! I praise His Holy Name!!! The Name of Jesus above all names!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: